depression

victoria |

The atmosphere around me felt cold. I opened my eyes and looked at the four gray walks surrounding me. Here I lay on a white bed with a chill of depression running through my veins. This room felt as if sadness become an object, this god for saken room. I can't remember a thing about what happened these last twenty four hours.

The white walls cave and memories from my past start to haunt the giant, white four walls. Memories of me and zayn flash through, they were happy ones. Just when I started to feel happy in this claustrophobic room the memories turned bad again. I scream when black over-rules the all white room.

I cover my eyes like a child, hoping the pain would go away and happiness would soon be brought back to life. After a couple of minutes that seemed to be like hours, I uncovered my nervous eyes and looked to see the room was still white but with blood-stained letters littering the wall. The language wasn't English. I tried to attempt to understand the words but couldn't.

Voices. Voices started chanting the unknown words and the matte black sheet fell upon the pure walls. I screamed, hoping zayn would hear me. The chanting got louder. I tried to move but my body became paralyzed. The chanting got faster and even more loud than before....

"Zayn..."

was the last word spoken from my lips when the dark took over the light.

zayn |

I lifted my head, her screams making me growl and restrain against the chains. They were harassing her and I was the cause for it. A wave of pain surged throughout my body. I closed my eyes tight in agony.

Another scream, I pulled against my restraints. The pain was torture. I looked in front of me to see the witches laughing. They have won and they know it. My limbs are sore from the chains pulling them to their point. I need to save her, but I know she will never be the same after being in that insanity.

My limbs are tired from pulling against the chains. I want to give up and rest but I can't. She's in danger because of me and I need to get her out. I scream, pulling as hard as I can to free my body from the metal restraints.

The witches laughing gets louder. My eardrums are thumping with the beat of their laughter. My heart is racing and I pull hard again. My loves screams get louder. I am pushed back into the cold, hard wall. A metal rod impaling me against the wall. My cold blood runs down the metal onto the dirty floor. I scream in agony and look down in defeat. Victorias screams get louder and the witches laughs get louder when I finally lose it. My humanity feels abandoned and I break free.

Screams fill the air. I am a monster, repeats softly in my head. I locate every door trying to find my disturbed love and only to find their mind tricks are still intact and...

This is only the beginning

___________________

oh wow.

hope you all loved the chap. because I think this is my favorite :)

comment

vote

fan