editing

I am starting to edit "Baby I'm a Sinner" first couple of chapters. The chapters that are being edited are the first chapter "new in town" all the way too the chapter "Mistakes". They will be different but not different where it messes up the turn of events throughout the story. I've just explained more and fixed grammatical errors and made it more appealing to read. If you want to re-read them then be my guest. The only ones I've edited so far is chapters 1,2, and 3.

I'm trying to edit them as quickly as I can because of new readers! I really want to have them edited by this Sunday or Monday. If I'm lucky then maybe Saturday. I hope you all re-read the edited chapters and love them.

reason for editing: Well I was on wattpad one day and I started reading my book lol and I just noticed that wow my first couple of chapters were like 3 sentences long and that sucked so I decided to re-write the first 10 or 15 chapters lol i haven't counted them yet.

But anyway I'm really excited because yesterday my reads or at 120 thousdand and now i have like 124 thousand. It literally blew my mind! It's crazy how popular this book has gotten. I only thought this book would get MAYBE 1000 reads but dang I was so wrong. But none of this would have happened if it wasn't for you guys sticking with me while i wrote this book.

Thank you all so much for reading. LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH

xoxo

p.s make sure to follow so I don't have to keep adding on to this book to tell you guys stuff hahah