Danger

{ music to listen while reading the chapter : "Do I wanna know?" - The Arctic Monkeys}

Victoria's POV:

I groaned, opening my eyes. It felt like someone was playing the drums in my head. I lifted myself up, walking to the bathroom. I splashed water on my face, trying to recall the memories of last night. I couldn't remember a thing.

I walked downstairs and found Zayn talking to a man and a woman. "Um..hi." I spoke. They all turned toward me. "Hi I'm James." The man said, shaking my hand. "And I'm Lexi." The girl smiled, hugging me.

"You were right she does smell good." She laughed. "Lexi." Zayn warned.

I smiled at them. "I'm guessing you two are vampires as well." I said. They nodded. "We are here to help stop Calum." James said, in a low voice. "How old are you two?" I asked. "I'm 354." James said softly. "I'm 198." Lexi smiled. "Lexi, take Victoria out." Zayn whispered. She nodded, guiding me upstairs.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked, while she looked through my closet. "He's just frustrated, that's all." She said, simply. She pulled out a black, tight fitted crop top and white jeans with black heels. "Are you wearing that?" I said, gesturing to the outfit she picked out. "No..you are." She laughed. I sighed, putting it on.

We walked downstairs to find no sign of Zayn or James. We got in the car and she turned towards me. "There's supposed to be a festival today in town, lets go." She smiled. I nodded, sliding my sunglasses on.

She parked the car and we got out. We walked to the stage and sat on the grass, listening to the band. After a couple of songs, Lexi looked uneasy. "Lexi..are you okay?" I asked. She nodded, standing up. "I'll be right back." She smiled, walking off.

I stood up and followed her silently. She started into the woods and then turned around. I leaned up against a tree, holding my breath. I heard her footsteps start walking, I peeked from behind the tree and started again behind her. I heard two voices. "It doesn't take this long Lexi..where's the girl." I heard the voice sneer. I walked closer and hid behind some bushes and a tree. I saw him. Calum.

"I'm trying Calum..she knows more than I thought and she's very cautious." Lexi said. Calum shook his head. "You have till tomorrow night." Calum said with hate. "Or I'll rip your heart straight out of your chest." And with that he was gone. Lexi sighed and I hurried and ran back. I sat down back on the grass and then I saw her. "Hey..sorry it took so long there was a line for the bathroom." She laughed. "It's fine." I smiled. I was shaking on the inside. She could easily drug me and hand me to Calum.

"Lexi..I'm not really feeling so well, I think I'm gonna head back." I said, hoping she would buy my lie. "Okay...lets go." She smiled, standing and then walking to the car. I followed her, groaning in my head. I was hoping she would let me go by myself. I need to tell Zayn and Jason that she's working for Calum.

We got in the car and she started driving. But we looked way out of the way to the house. "Um..Lexi, this isn't the way." I said. "I know...but did I forget to tell you that I read minds and that vampires have a strong sense of smell and I know you followed me." She said, smirking. She stopped the car and grabbed me out of the car. We were deep in the forest. She threw me down on the ground in front of the well.

"Lexi...why are you with him?" I asked. "He's helping me..now shut up." She snapped. "Hello..? Who's out there...this is private property." Someone shouted. Lexi picked me up, and threw me into the well.

I hit the bottom of the well hard. I whimpered. "Z-zayn.." I stuttered. Before black took over.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

omg okay. I'm so happy. 900 reads! oh my god! you guys are amazing!

NEXT UPDATE:

reads- 960

Votes- 15

Comments-3