supernatural

Victoria's POV:

-------------------------------

I woke up from my nightmare, panting. I walked to the kitchen and poured me a glass of water. "Late night?" Zayn said. I jumped, dropping my water. "Seriously zayn...how did you get in here?" I asked, wiping up the water. "I'm a vampire...I have my ways." He chuckled. I shook my head and put my cup in the sink. "You know...I remember once...you got a nightmare and you made me cuddle you all night." He whispered, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I felt his soft lips kiss my naked shoulder. "Sweet talking me and going down memory lane, isn't going to win me back sweetheart." I snapped, unwrapping his arms from my waist.

"What the fuck do you want from me then Victoria." He yelled, pushing me against the wall. Our faces were inches apart and he was slowly losing control. "You need to calm down Zayn." I whispered. He eyes were going from red to brown. "Zayn....calm down." I whispered again, cupping his face.

He took a deep breath and rested his hands beside my face. "I'm sorry." He whispered, his lips inching near mine. I moved my lips closer. He crashed his lips into mine, gripping my hips. I kisses back instantly, tangling my fingers in his silky, black hair. A loud crash brought us back to reality. I looked over and saw my balcony, shattered. I gripped onto Zayns bicep.

A loud growl came from behind us. A abnormally large wolf walked towards us. Zayn immediately pushed me behind him. "Up for another fight alpha, because last time I left you, you were pretty bloody yeah?" Zayn chuckled.

The large wolf then shifted into a man. The man was clearly very confident since he just lets his package out in the open like that. "I didn't come here for a fight Zayn..I came here to warn you, there are rouge vampires investing this town and the pack needs your help rounding them up." He said in a gruff voice. "Then why shatter my balcony window just to tell him that." I yelled. "My apologies miss, it looked as if he was feeding off of you from my angle of vision." He said. I sighed and watched him walk out the door. "I'll send some one to fix that for you." He said. "Hell no... I don't want any if your mutts near her, ill fix it." Zayn snapped. The man chuckled, leaving. Zayn sighs and turns towards me. "He's the leader of the werewolf pack here in New Orleans." He said.

I nodded. "I'm gonna stay here with you tonight, since your window is broken and there is rouge vampires on the loose." He smiled. I giggled. "Are you sure that's the only reason you wanna stay the night?" I laughed, walking to my bedroom. "I can think of some more reasons." He winked,shutting my bedroom door.

___________________________________________

short chap but I really like it haha

merry christmas xx

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN