Blood Ties

Zayns POV:

I walked to Calum's hidden cabin in the woods. I'm tired of him ruining my life. "Calum...I know you here..so stop the fu*king act." I yelled. He chuckled and walked out. "What's wrong brother?" He laughed. I pushed him into the side of the cabin. He laughs. "I will tell her Zayn...about your little habit with biting things that aren't yours..." He snapped, pushing me on the ground. "She already knows the story Calum...Knowing you half of the story would be drawn way out of proportion." I shouted. "You know Zayn...you should watch your mouth and you really shouldn't trust people so easily." He smiled.

I looked to the side and saw James carrying an unconscious Victoria. I snarled and stepped back. "She's already been bitten...she's slowly dying Zayn..." Calum laughed. He grabbed her from James and threw her down at my feet. I looked down and said two tiny bite marks, illuminating with blood. I moved over to Calum pushing him roughly into a tree, the wood splitting, puncturing his skin.

I grabbed a limb, snapping it into, ready to puncture his heart. "You wouldn't kill your own brother." He whispered. "You've messed up bad." I said. "I know.." He said, spitting out blood. "Promise me Calum...that you'll get out of this town...stop trying to ruin my life...she wasn't good for you...she hurt you so many times Calum...forget about her." I pleaded. He nodded, I lifted him and up, and he took off, James close behind him.

I ran towards Victoria, lifting her off the ground. She was still breathing but barley. I got to the house and laid her on the bed. "God baby..I'm so sorry." I whispered. I bit down on my wrist, feeding her my blood.

*5 hours later*

Victoria's POV:

I groaned, lifting my head. My neck was throbbing. "Woah there hun..." Zayn said, laying me back down. "What happened?" I asked. "Calum bit you...he almost killed you." He whispered. I blinked back a few tears. I was scared. "Is he gone now?" I asked. "Of course...I made sure of it." He said, sharply. I wrapped my arms around him, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry Victoria..." Zayn whispered in my hair. I nodded and not letting him go.

Zayn leaned back, laying beside me. His eyes were pitch black. "Baby..are you hungry?" I asked. He shook his head. "Yes you are...go zayn..it's just downstairs, I'll be fine." I sighed. He left the room and I immediately stood up, walking around the room. I opened a drawer and found a journal. I opened it and read some pages. It started from the day he moved here to yesterday. I was half way through when Zayn walked in. "Victoria..." Zayn sighed. "It was you...you killed that girl that night at the bakery." I whispered.
"How the hell am I supposed to feel safe with you when you lies to me about murdering people." I snapped. Zayn shook his head. "Stop assuming things...That was only one time, I lost control." Zayn yelled, throwing a bookshelf across the room.

I threw the journal on the ground. "Is there anything else you've kept from me?" I yelled. "Okay..you wanna fu*king know...I used to kill humans all the time but then I stopped 18 years ago..because i met a girl..I loved her that much that I stopped..but then I snapped and killed her..." Zayn screamed. I shook my head, grabbing my bag. "Is that all I am to you..just a replacement of the girl you've only ever loved?" I said, my voice breaking at the end. I opened the door, walking to the car. I couldn't be there with him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

school has started so I haven't been able to write alot but I hope you all love the chapter!

NEXT UPDATE

reads: 1.6k

votes: 30

comments: 15