not this time

Victorias pov

___________________________

I walked in the bathroom, changing into my pajamas. I walk out and spot zayns half naked body on my bed. "If you actually thought I was gonna have sex with you..then you must've been mistaken." I giggled, laying on my side of the bed.

"You're a tease..hope you know that." He smirked, closing his eyes. I laid down beside him, he grabs my waist, pulling me closer. "Why so far away?" He asks, smugly. I giggle and lay my head on his chest.

"I loved you, you know.." I whispered. I hear him sigh and run his fingers through my hair. "You don't love me anymore?" He ask. The tone of his voice sounding depressed. "Is that a vampire showing some emotion?" I giggled. "Only to you." He smiled softly, kissing my lips softly.

I kissed back willingly, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling at the silky black hair at the nape of his neck. "Now what was that about saying you used to love me?" He asked, kissing my jaw. "I have to admit, your one step closer to me loving you completely again." I wink.

He tugs at the bottom of my shirt, trying to pull it up. I laugh, pushing his hand away. "I told you earlier...no sex for you baby." I laugh, kissing his lips softly. He groans, laying down on his back. "You got more tattoos." I whispered, studying his arm. He nodded. "Had to do something to get you out of my mind." He replied.

"You don't know how many times I wanted to go back to you...and hold you in my arms." He sighed. "But I had to protect you...people were after me and they would try to get to me by coming after you.." He whispered, intertwining our hands.

"Thank you...for giving my memory back...I would hate not to remember all the times we had." I smiled, kissing his cheek. "You know you're awfully touchy for someone who isn't looking for sex at the moment." Zayn whispers in my ear. "I'm just trying to cuddle." I whisper, innocently. "Yeah sure.." He smirks, closing his eyes.

"No..don't fall asleep, you're a vampire, you don't sleep." I laugh, hitting him with my pillow. "Don't believe the stereotypes my love." He laughs. I sigh, laying my head on his chest. "Fine, I'll sleep." I sigh. He chuckles, rubbing my back. "Go to sleep sleeping beauty." He laughs. I giggle into his chest, closing my eyes. Slumber slowly taking over me.

_____________________

this is like a cuddly chapter lol idk. I just went with it. I got bad writers block. but alittle bit of "vayn or zoria" moment? lol I suck at ship names ha

hope you enjoyed the chapter. love you all.
xx.

comment
vote
fan