you were mine

Victoria's POV:
--------------------------

I scoffed. "Are you serious?" He just shook his head, staring at the wall. "I knew I knew you from somewhere..." I said. He sighed, not speaking a word. "What happened between us...that made you make me forget?" I said in a small voice.
He let out an angry laugh. "Really Victoria... I did it for your own fucking good, did you want to be in danger?" He yelled. I took a step back. "You don't know how bad I missed you Victoria...how many times I wanted to come running back....you were mine, and I let you go." He yelled then his voice lowered when he said the last words.
I looked at him, speechless. "Maybe being away from me...brought me more danger." I whispered. He shook his head. "You weren't in any danger...I checked up on you." He said. I shook my head. "Emotional danger...you know...forgetting some of my life...it almost made me go insane." I said, harshly. He sighed. "I was only trying to protect you." He whispered, dangerously close to my face. I shook my head. "I forgot everything about you and everything we did.....please zayn give it back to me." I begged. He shook his head, leaning against a wall. I stepped closer to him, our faces inches apart. "Give it back to me...please." I whispered, before crashing our lips together.
He grabbed my hips, bring me closer to his body. His tongue ran across my bottom lip, I granted access immediately.

Zayns POV:
----------------------

"Mm...Victoria..if you want it back...you have to look at me and focus." I whispered, against her lips. She nodded and looked at me deeply in the eyes. I then compelled all the memories back. We stood there for a minute, as she processed it all. Then she hugged me, tightly. "Thank you..." She cried. Then she took a few steps back. "And if you think I'm gonna come crawling back to you...then you thought wrong...I loved you." She yelled, walking back towards her. "Fight for me Zayn...win me back." She yelled. "If you can take away my memories...then try to win your way back in my memories." She sighed. I pulled out a cigarette and took a slow drag. If she wanted to play this game, then I'll sure as hell play.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

it's short I know ! sorry but I'm having alittle bit of writers block! sorry xx

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN