Crush - Sparia

"Remind me why I had to get up this early again." Hanna groaned, her voice slightly muffled due to the fact that her forehead was pressed against Spencer's kitchen table. "This is an inhuman hour."

For once Emily couldn't bring herself to disagree with Hanna and she nodded in Spencer's direction.

"We're brainstorming." Spencer answered with a roll of her eyes.

"And we just had to do this in the middle of the night?" Emily asked expectantly.

"It's not the middle of the night, it's almost seven AM." Spencer disagreed, taking a sip of her coffee. "And it's better that we start early."

"Better for who?" Hanna asked crankily.

"Better for everyone."

"Speak for yourself."

"Where is Aria?" Emily asked, trying to avoid an argument between Spencer and Hanna. "Isn't she coming?"

"She sent me a text saying she'd be a little bit late." Spencer shrugged, shifting her gaze back to her notes. "She overslept."

"Lucky her." Hanna grumbled, "I had my own personal alarm clock in the form of Spencer freaking Hastings."

"Drink some coffee Han, you'll feel better."

"You can shove your coffee u..."

The back door opened suddenly and Emily breathed a sigh of relief when Hanna trailed off in favour of looking up to see who it was.

"Morning guys," Aria greeted brightly as she closed the door behind her. She walked into the room, pulling her coat off as she approached.

"Ugh, chipper people are so annoying." Hanna muttered.

"Thanks Hanna." Aria said, shooting the blonde a confused glance.

"Ignore her Aria, she's just grumpy." Emily stated, giving Hanna a light nudge.

"Here's your coffee, though it's probably lukewarm by now." Spencer said, sliding a cup of coffee towards Aria. "And this..." she brandished a small paper bag sporting the brew's logo, seemingly out of nowhere, "Is also for you."

Aria looked confused but nevertheless she took the paper bag from Spencer and peeked inside it. What she saw brought a grin to her lips. "You went all the way to the brew to buy me a danish?"

Spencer shrugged as if it were nothing. "I went out for a run pretty early this morning and I passed the brew. If I were you I'd hurry up and eat it, Hanna already tried to steal it...twice."

Hanna rolled her eyes.

"Thank you." Aria moved forward to give Spencer a one armed hug. When she pulled back she pressed a lingering kiss to Spencer's cheek before backing away.

Hanna and Emily shared a look, unnoticed by Spencer and Aria who were too busy grinning bashfully at each other.

"Alright then!" Emily awkwardly announced. "I think we should get this over with so I can go and meet Paige for breakfast."

"I'm just going to freshen up." Aria said, motioning towards the stairs. "I'll be right back." Without another word she moved past Spencer, her hand briefly skimming across the taller girls shoulder.

"Oh my...God." Hanna muttered, staring after Aria.

"What?" Spencer frowned at Hanna's shocked statement. "What's wrong?"

"She is so into you, are you dense?"

"Hanna!" Emily exclaimed, swatting Hanna on the shoulder. "Shut up."