Drunken encounter - Sparia

Not mine

Spencer was drinking to forget her troubles or at least that had been her intention when she started drinking. She was rather toasty at the moment, and she had been kicked from the bar and cut off. All she wanted to do was to forget. However that didn't seem to be in the cards for her, and that kind of pissed her off.

The youngest Hastings had some how managed to end up in front of Aria's house, though how she had arrived there was a bit of a blur to her. Her life felt like a bit of a blur these days, Toby had joined the A-team. The guy she thought would be her prince charming and her forever had let her down. She was sad, and drinking was the only time she felt like she could forget about all the stuff he had done to her.

Spencer knew she couldn't just walk into Aria's house drunk, but she needed her friend. She needed to have Aria hold her and comfort her the way that only Aria could. Aria was the best at making Spencer feel okay again, there was something almost mystical about being in Aria's presence.

Lifting a hand, Spencer knocked softly on Aria's door, hoping her friend wouldn't banish her. It took a few moments, but soon Aria was in front of her. Spencer couldn't help but smile as she took in the sight of her best friend, Aria looked ruffled from sleep. A tired look seemed to reside in her eyes, thought Aria immediately straightened up when she saw it was Spencer.

"What's wrong Spence?" Aria asked looking slightly concerned, she knew Spencer wouldn't be over this late unless something was wrong. "Did I miss a text message, I feel asleep on the couch watching a movie." Aria explained, not wanting Spencer to think she was being ignored.

Spencer waved her off, but then flashed a little smile. "I actually came to see you." She slurred, reaching a hand out to touch Aria's cheek. "I missed you, and I thought we could use a little team Sparia time."

The shorter girl's eyes filled with concern, as she seemed to piece together that Spencer was a bit drunk. She knew Spencer had kind of gone off the deep end since Toby had been revealed as A. Aria gently took Spencer by the wrist and lead her into the house. Spencer was far safer with her, then out in the street acting sloppy and drunk.

"Why don't we get you a blanket and you can sleep with me tonight. You're in no condition to go home." Aria replied, before something dawned on her. "How'd you get over here anyways, you didn't drive did you?" She asked, giving Spencer a stern look.

Spencer shook her head rapidly, thought the movement made her some what dizzy. "I didn't drive, I think I walked. I don't have my keys." She let out a little huff and pouted at the thought. "Aria, I don't feel good." She complained, not even caring that she sounded a lot like a petulant child.

Aria rolled her eyes, and gently guided the drunk girl up to her room. "I'll make us the fort, but I need you to try and be quiet okay? Mike is in his room sleeping, and I don't want to get in trouble, or have you get in trouble for being drunk."

Huffing a little bit, Spencer gave into Aria's warning. She made a show of sealing her lips and throwing away the key as Aria helped her into the room. She sat down on the bed, watching with interest as the shorter girl began to make a fort for them to sleep in. It reminded her of when they were younger and Aria would come over to her house during thunderstorms. Aria had always known exactly what Spencer needed, and had always come through for her. Life with Aria in it was far more bearable then a life without her best friend.

Spencer's eyes drunkenly roamed Aria's frame, before settling on the girl's backside. She had always known Aria was attractive, but she had never allowed her thoughts to progress past that, but they certainly were now. Now that she felt that empty hole in her life, Spencer was trying to fill it with anything that would numb the pain.