Hanna/You

Not mine

You were reading a book at the Brew when you saw Hanna and her lover. You sighed and put down the book you were reading. As you saw two of them coming towards you, you looked at your phone so it looks like you got a message and then started packing. You really didn't want to talk either of them. Knowing you can't have her was painful enough as it is, not to mention seeing her with someone else. As you put book in your bag, you heard Hanna yelling your name.

"Hey Hanna!" you fake smiled at her and person next to her.

"How are you?" she asked smiling.

"Great, you?" you asked.

-"I'm fine." she replied and you nodded.

"I'd love to chat but I have to run." you said and walked away without saying goodbye.

You were watching TV when you heard knock on your front door. You glanced at the clock in the kitchen and saw that it was 3pm. It couldn't possibly be your parents, they were still both at work. You got up and walked over to the door, emotionless.

When you opened it, you were pretty shocked to see Hanna standing. Crying Hanna. As soon as you opened the door she ran into you and hugged you. You hugged her back, running your hands up and down her back and trying to calm her down. When you managed to calm her down a bit, you invited her in and sat down with her on couch.

"Coffee, tea.. Anything?" you asked.

"I'm gonna go with tea." she said, her voice cracking. Uneasily, you got up and went to kitchen to make tea for two of you. When you came back, she was little better. You gave her tea and she gave you small smile. You've been sitting in silence for a while when she finally spoke up.

"We broke up." she said with no emotion in her voice at all.

"What, why?" you asked surprised.

"They cheated on me." she said and you felt anger, but kept it in yourself since Hanna was sitting right here, next to you.

"They must be really stupid if they cheated on you. You deserve much better Hanna." you said sincerely and she looked up at you.

"I know. I deserve someone like you." she stated, catching you off guard.

"What do you mean?" you asked confused.

"I was stupid enough to put all my feelings for you to the side just because I was in relationship with someone who doesn't even love me." she said putting her tea on the table. "And I was stupid enough not to see that I am actually in love with you." she added.
You looked up at her, speechless. She started leaning in. Your lips met hers and you felt fireworks in your stomache. When you pulled away, you both remained silent for few seconds before she finally decided to speak up.

"I love you, y/n." she said making you smile.

"I love you too."