Spencer/you sister

Not mine

     When Spencer got her first note from A. She spent days trying to figure what was happening. She was young and naive, but she knew something was up.
She spent hours with her three best friends, trying to figure out who could send them those messages.
That was mainly the reason Spencer didn't notice you were being bullied. She didn't hear you crying at night, because she was up searching for clues and trying not to cry herself. She didn't notice the bags under your eyes, because she had them too. Maybe, she thought, it was normal for the Hastings family. She didn't notice how you answered with a simple "yes" or "no", because you had to hold back your tears.
On a Wednesday evening Spencer walked into your room. She was looking around, making sure no one was following her. When she saw you, curled up next to your desk, against the wall, she gasped.
"(Y/N), what's wrong?" she said, quickly taking you in her arms. The two of you had a really strong bond, but since Spencer had to deal with A, she knew she had to keep quiet to you about it.
You shook your head, whiping the tears from your eyes.
"They are bullying me. They're stalking me." you struggled to say. The horror appeared in Spencers eyes. What if A was after her little sister too. "Who?" she asked afraid.
"You know those people in my class. The popular ones who think they can say anything to anyone."
Spencer sighed relieved. "Can we do something about it?" she then asked.
You shrugged. You wanted it to stop, it was ruining your life, but how can you stop those people.
"You think I will make it worse, don't you?" Spencer whispered. You slowly nodded. Spencer licked her lips, trying to think of a solution.
After some minutes Spencer looked up.
"Here's what we're gonna do. I'm gonna go with you to the principal, we're going to explain this to him. If it doesn't stop after that, I will help you. Me, Hanna, Emily and Aria will help you. And we can even ask some of our classmates to help. You know, some of the Lacrosse boys. Mike, Aria's sister, even." she said.
You looked up, a little smile on your face. "You would do that for me?" you said suprised.
"Yes ofcourse, I'm still your sister. Hopefully still your favorite. Those jerks have to know what's okay and what's not." Spencer said, with a strong voice. Then she stood up and helped you up. Spencer pulled you into a hug.
"We will start tomorrow, for now we're gonna do what you like. So, tell me, what do you want to do?"
You shrugged, not being used to so much attention.
"How about a high tea. I know you've been asking mum about it. You can invite Melissa and your school friends. I will pay for everything." Spencer said.
Your jaw dropped. You didn't think Spencer would do that just for you. But here she was, doing exactly that.
"Spence, you're the best sister ever." you said, hugging her again. "Everything for the best little sister ever." she laughed.
And so, four hours later, everybody sat around the table. The high tea started and you felt great. You felt more than great, you felt good. Knowing that everything was gonna be handled, gave you a good feeling.
And without any fear, you had the evening of your life.