Spencer/You

Not mine

You were at school, waiting for your class to being. You hated school. Not that much because of all the homework and studying, but because of people in it. All those two-faced people who act like your best friend in front of you and then talk and gossip behind your back. As high school wasn't already hard and mostly dreadful experience, but all those students made it even harder. Why couldn't everybody just be friends with everyone? Of course, you couldn't get along with everyone, but is talking shit behind someone's back really necessarily? We could all be friends, not enemies. Your thoughts had so many questions about every teenager's high school problems. You had sometimes anxiety attacks which made everything seem even worse than it usually was.

As bell rang, you gathered your stuff and hurried out off the class. It was lunchtime and you were starving. You left your books in locker and then waited for Spencer. She told you to wait for her so you could go to lunch together. Already 5 minutes passed, she still wasn't here. You got your phone out and texted her asking where she was. She was stuck at class with Aria, Hanna, Alison, Mona and Emily but told you she'll be here in few minutes. You decided to wait for her, hopefully it won't take her long and she'll be here in few minutes. You spotted the group of popular kids walking through the hallway, making fun out of everyone on their way. You knew that if you didn't go somewhere, that for sure, you'll be their victim too. Hurriedly, you got your books for next period, your lunch and bag and closed locker. As you were just about to walk away from them, they cornered you. You cursed under your breath for being so close yet so far.

- "Don't you guys have something smarter to do than talk to me?" you sighed as they laughed at you.

- "Oh sweetie, but that's exactly what we want to do. We got bored of talking about you behind your back, so we're gonna do it here right in front of you." blonde girl smiled at you.

- "Maybe you should keep talking about me behind my back 'cause I don't really have time for you and your clique." you answered and went to go to cafeteria but girl put her hand in front of you, blocking your way. You rolled your eyes as she started laughing.

- "Now, where do you think you're going?" she smirked. You looked around for Spencer or any other student to help you from them. Alison and Mona would be good duo to come right now, considering you know, that they are still queen bees of school. Seeing that none of your friend where here and that other students were too scared to say anything, you sighed realizing that you're stuck with them.
Spencer rushed through the hallway as she heard you sobbing and trying to breath normally. Once she entered the hallway where you were, she saw popular group surrounding you and it was all clear to her. They were bullying you and she was too late to stop it. Girls were walking right behind her.

As Mona and Alison saw groupie, they immediately headed up to them.

- "Don't you losers have something else to do? Like cry to mommies what failures you are?" Mona snapped and they looked at her. You looked up with teary eyes to see her and Ali standing there, and Spencer running to you. As her and Ali were putting down bullies, Spencer sat in front of you helping you to calm down, even just a bit so you could breathe normally.

- "Listen to me, y/n." Spencer said sternly. "You know they are wrong. You know what kind of person you really are. They're not gonna tell you who you are. It's your job. You should be telling them who you are."

- "What if they are right?" you chocked out, tears still spilling.

- "Right about what? They've never been more wrong in their lives. You are the most wonderful person I've ever met. You are strong, smart, beautiful, good and overall amazing. They are just jealous that you actually have real friends and good grades. All they told you, all of that is nothing but their insecurities talking." Spencer said as she grabbed your hand. "Take a deep breath. Good. Now, breathe out. There you go. You're fine." she added as she helped you up. You hugged her tightly and then you saw those guys and girls that were bullying you not that long ago come up to you with ashamed and embarrassed faces. One by one, they apologized to you. You chuckled, looking at Mona and Ali who made them do it. You turned around to them and ran to hug them, thankful for being there for you and standing up for you.