Your Charles - Cece/you

Not mine

You were digging through files from basically everywhere charles set his foot in, from Radley to school. You were making connections and from few details Alison gave you and Spencer, you made some really small details, that girls said aren't important, really big details. And after 10 minutes of not even moving your eyes from all that papers you finally figured out who was Charles aka A. You dropped everything from your hand and shook your head.

"No, no, no. That's-that's impossible." you said, your breath shaking. After few minutes your sadness turned into anger with a snap of finger you were on your legs and running out of your house looking for Cece. First place that came onto your mind was Radley. You walked in using back doors and went to 3rd floor where Cece's room used to be. Then you saw Jason and Mr. DiLaurentis on the floor and you felt like tsunami hit you.

"Oh my god." you said and then saw Ali trying to escape. You ran to Jason and his dad and helped them to sit down so they weren't lying on cold concrete. Then you went to help Alison when you saw Cece behind her. Well, you saw black hoodie but you knew it was Cece.

"Why'd you do that? We're family!?" Ali yelled at her and you looked up to look at Cece.

"You lied to me! We've been dating for 2 years and everytime I helped you, you were actually hurting my best friends!" you yelled and Ali looked at you.

"You dated?" Ali whispered and Jason mumbled something behind you.

"It's not like we shot a unicorn." Cece said finally turning around. "And Ali, don't be so melodramatic."

"No, we didn't shoot a unicorn. But you tortured my best friends for 3 weeks in a freaking dollhouse! How does one even explain that?!" you kept yelling and then you felt slight hug. You looked behind and Jason gave you small smile.

"You don't have to explain anything. I will, as matter of fact, they are watching live stream." Cece said looking at camera before turning to you and her siblings.

"I was just pissed off that your so called best friends didn't give a crap that you were dead. And if I didn't do anything to you, they would suspect that you are A." she started explaining and you looked at Ali.

"What about Jason? You almost killed our brother!" Ali yelled and you remembered the time when Jason was in hospital.

"I'm sorry but I have my reasons why I did this. I'll answer all your questions and I'll tell you whole story."

"You better." you said sitting down with Jason.