X-files - Spencer and y/n

Not mine

"Hey," you said, walking into the Hasting's kitchen. You saw Spencer sitting at the counter with her head in her hands. She looked up at you and smiled slightly.

"Hey," she said as you leaned down and kissed her softly.

"What's up?"

"Just the usual Hastings's drama," she said with a fake smile. You smiled sadly at her, rubbing her shoulder. "But I'm fine."

"Are you?" you asked, concerned about Spencer. The last time Spencer was dealing with Hastings's drama, she made some bad decisions with drugs.

"Yes, I just need some time to relax."

"Sorry, I'm just worried about you," you said, rubbing her hand.

"It's nothing really, just my parents wanting me to live up to Melissa's impossible expectations, as usual. And of course-"

"A."

"Yep."

"I'm sorry, Spence. Is there anything I can do?"

"Not really. I just need to get my mind off of things."

"That's what I'm here for," you said, kissing her head. You walked over to the couch and you wrapped an arm around Spencer.

"What do you want to watch?" Spencer said, scrolling through Netflix.

"I don't care," you said, playing with her hair.

"X-Files it is," Spencer said, picking one of her favorite shows.

"I thought you would of picked Game of Thrones," you teased.

"Shut up," she laughed. You sectioned off pieces of Spencer's long, brown hair and began running your fingers through it, brushing it. You twirled individual pieces around, and placed them in front of her eyes. "Do you mind?"

"What are you talking about?" you laughed.

"Y/N," Spencer whined.

"Fine," you said, pulling her hair back and sectioning it off again. You began to braid her hair, trying to remember an intricate braid you learned when you were younger.

"What are you doing?" she laughed, looking up at you.

"Hush," you said, smiling down at her. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the tv. You finished the braid and threw it around her neck so it was resting on her shoulder.

"Thanks," She said, taking your hand. You laid there for a while, Spencer's head resting on your chest, your hands intertwined. Every once and a while Spencer would turn towards you and kiss you, or you would kiss her hand or head, never once letting the other forget that they were there.

"Okay, that's enough," you said, taking the remote from Spencer.

"What?" she asked, sitting up.

"If I watch another episode of the X-Files I'm going to go insane."

"First of all, I'm offended you could even say that about this show. It's a masterpiece. Second of all, what do you want to watch?"

"Anything but this."

"We can watch Ga-"

"We are not watching Game of Thrones," you said immediately.

"Fine. Pick whatever you want," Spencer said, sulking back on the couch again.

"No, it's fine. We can watch Game of Thrones."

"But you just said-"

"I know, but I'm here for you and you want to watch Game of Thrones."

"I actually want to watch X-Files."

"Yeah I don't love you that much," you said blandly.

"Well the fact that you love me enough to watch Game of Thrones is good enough for me," Spencer said, smiling at you and kissing you. You curled up again, this time Spencer being the big spoon to your little spoon.

"I wish I had Khaleesi's wardrobe," you said.

"Pretty much," Spencer grumbled.

"But I'll take you as my girlfriend instead," you said, smiling up at her. Spencer finally smiled fully this time, kissing you again. She placed a hand on your chin and drew you closer to her, kissing you deeper.

"Oh shit that guy just squeezed that guy's face to death," you said, pulling away from Spencer. She laughed and pulled you closer to her. After about six more episodes of Game of Thrones, Spencer had fallen asleep. "Spence."

"What?" she grumbled, half asleep still.

"It's almost one, you need to get to sleep."

"I was asleep but then you woke me up," she mumbled.

"I mean in your bed."

"Fine," she said, standing up and wobbling.

"You okay?" you asked her, grabbing her hand.

"Yeah," she said, walking up the stairs. You followed her and made sure she got into bed. You tucked her in and were getting ready to leave when Spencer grabbed your arm again.

"What?"

"Stay."

"Spence-"

"Stay," she said again. You rolled your eyes and smiled slightly. You walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled in next to her. You wrapped your arm around Spencer, keeping her lose to you.

"Goodnight, Spencer," you said, resting your chin on top of her head.

"I love you," she mumbled before drifting to sleep.