Cat flap - Emily/you

Not mine

You were stuck in the cat flap which really wasn't how you had planned to spend your day. It wasn't really your fault; if anything, you would blame Emily because if she hadn't been there, you would have never gone through the cat flap, or attempted to at least.
It began when you had invited Emily over to your house to watch some movies together for your date night.

The pair of you were cuddled together on the sofa when Leo, your cat, had appeared. He immediately jumped onto Emily who let out a small squeal as she began to pet him, stroking his soft fur.

Emily had always been fond of Leo, who seemed to like her in return, especially since she was always buying him treats and toys. He was always purring around her and rubbing against her feet which made her coo in delight every time.

Somehow, you'd gotten onto the topic of things that Leo was finding and bringing in through the cat flap. "See, it started with things like mice at first but then she started bringing things like sunglasses and bin bags she found on the street. Mum saw her dragging a dead raccoon around a few days ago! The cat flap's really big though, even I could fit though," you said as you scratched Leo behind the ear.

You looked up to see Emily staring back at you with a sly grin on her face.

"Even you could fit through?" she asked, her mischievous grin widening,

"Why don't you try it?"

"Oh no," you replied, shaking your head fervently.

"Come on, I'll give you 10 dollars," she said. Seeing that you were still shaking your head, she added, "And a meal out on me?" You started at her for a while with narrowed eyes before giving her a small nod.

With a small giggle, she grabbed your hand and pulled you up so that you were both standing. As she dragged you to the front door, you noticed that Leo was following, seemingly intrigued.

Checking that there was no-one out on your street, you decided to go in from the outside so you'd land on the soft carpet. Unfortunately, things didn't go to plan which was exactly why you were stuck in the flap.

Squirming, you tried to use your arms to push you out but you became even more stuck so you turned towards Emily for help.

Instead, you saw her taking photos on her phone. "Smile for me," she grinned as she took another photo of you before taking one of her nuzzling Leo.

"Stop taking pictures! I'm fucking stuck. Be useful and help me!" you exclaimed as you tried to suck in your stomach, hoping you'd manage to get out easier. Emily let out a loud laugh at your frowning face before reaching over and trying to help to pull you out.

Her warm hands wrapped around your arms and began to pull harder and harder. With a sharp tug, you popped out and landed promptly on top of Emily.

"Well, this is my favourite position,"
you teased as Emily gave you a small shove but you noticed the light blush on her cheeks and began to lean in...