Movie night - Spanna

Not mine

"No." Hanna said firmly in response to the DVDs Spencer was holding up. "No way."

"What, why?" Spencer frowned, glancing down at the DVDs she was holding. A choice between Robin Hood and Lord of the rings seemed perfectly reasonable to her. "These movies are..."
"Unbelievably boring?" Hanna finished for her. "I know. That's why we're not watching them."

"Well what do you propose we watch?" Spencer asked moving to put the DVD's back where she got them from.
Hanna sat up slightly on the couch to peer at Spencer's DVD cabinet. There really wasn't a large selection of movies that weren't based on a historical figure, a historical event or were just plain boring. "Um...how about mean girls?"

"We've seen that movie a hundred times." Spencer sighed, planting her hands on her hips.

"So? It's a classic!" Hanna exclaimed, rather offended. "Plus it's one of the most quotable movies ever."

"We're not watching mean girls again." Spencer said, in a tone that left no room for argument.

Hanna crossed her arms over her chest and faux glared. "Boo you whore."

"Really Han?" Spencer asked, shooting Hanna a look.
Hanna merely huffed in response.

Spencer resisted the urge to roll her eyes at her girlfriend and turned back to the movie cabinet. "Titanic?"

"Are you kidding?" Hanna asked in disbelief. "You know that movie makes me cry."

"The notebook?"

"Spencer."

"Right, it makes you cry...the phantom of the opera?"

Hanna wrinkled her nose in distaste. "It makes me cry tears of boredom. Do you have house bunny?"

"Yeah but we're not watching that."

"Baby Mama?" Hanna suggested hopefully.

"We're not watching that either."

"Raise your hand if you've ever felt personally victimized by Spencer Hastings."

Spencer looked over her shoulder to see that Hanna did indeed have her hand raised, an indignant pout on her lips. "Very mature Han."

A small smile tugged at Hanna's lips as she tilted her head to the side to see the movie cabinet better. "What about legally blonde?"

Spencer opened her mouth to dismiss the idea but promptly shut it again. Hanna had actually come up with a movie they could both appreciate for different reasons. "Fine, we'll watch that."

Hanna grinned as she watched Spencer pull the DVD from the cabinet and open the case. Leaning forward she picked up the bowl of popcorn Spencer had made before she settled back into the couch, pulling her legs up. Spencer walked over to the couch and Hanna momentarily moved her legs to allow Spencer to sit down before she repositioned them on her girlfriends lap.

Halfway through their second movie Hanna had moved so that she was pressed into Spencer's side, an arm wrapped lightly around her waist as she stared at the TV with half-lidded eyes. The popcorn bowl had long since been confiscated when she had gotten bored and decided to start tossing popcorn at Spencer's head.

Spencer glanced down at the blonde head resting on her shoulder. "Tired?"

"Mmm-hmm." Hanna murmured tiredly.

"You can stay over tonight." Spencer said, her gaze shifting back to the TV. She'd relented and allowed Hanna to watch house bunny despite how much she hated the movie. "My parents aren't going to be back until tomorrow."

That certainly caught Hanna's attention and she quickly sat up straight, looking suddenly alert. "What?"

"What?" Spencer echoed in confusion.

"Your parents are away for the night?"

"Well yeah, they've been away for a couple of days but I've been studying."

"Spencer!" Hanna lightly swatted Spencer's arm. "You could have told me. We could have spent our time doing something more interesting than watching movies and studying."

Spencer opened her mouth to protest Hanna's lack of priorities but the words died on her lips at the suggestive tone lacing her girlfriends' words. "What kind of things?"

Hanna smirked at how easy it was for her to distract Spencer. "I'd tell you...but I'd rather show you. Upstairs."

"I-I thought you were tired." Spencer stuttered in a very un-Hastings like manner.

"I'm suddenly not." Hanna said before she leaned forward to press her lips firmly against Spencer's. She allowed herself to linger for a moment before she felt Spencer start to respond to the light touch. Smirking, her pulled back and lowered her voice to a husky whisper. "Coming?"

Without further ado Hanna got off the couch and Spencer quickly followed, almost tripping over the half empty popcorn bowl at her feet as she did so.