Cinderella - Hanna/you

Not mine

You smiled when you took a last glance at the mirror. The door bell rang which made your smile grow bigger immediately.

Opening the door, you saw the beautiful reason for your good mood lately. "Hey", you said, pulling Hanna into a hug. "Sorry, I'm late. Aria needed my help with something."

"It's fine", she replied, "that's the thing I adore about you the most: You don't let the ones you love down." Hanna smiled, gestured you to follow her.

She was the one driving today. You've had several dates the last weeks but it never gets boring with Hanna. She was able to make a terrible day bearable, to distract you from all the stress school is causing.

The funny things was, that you've went to the same school as her for years now. But you've never recognized her that much. You just knew she was a friend of Alison and after her make over, she had been with Mona frequently. You also were aware that Hanna and the three of her friends were in the center of attention most frequently.

But you weren't someone who judged easily. They were Alison friends, you used to think, of course they're important to the police.

The first talk you've ever had with her wasn't probably in the best location, but you are glad you had been there just in time.

You caught her crying in the ladies' room. She wanted you to go but you didn't oblige. So this is how you came into touch first. You listened to her break up story and tried to cheer her up.

Hanna was quite grateful so she invited you to have a coffee with her. This was just the first of many others and sometimes you had that tingling whenever you've been with her. Also, this friendship felt more special day by day.

This evening, Hanna turned off her phone as soon as you entered the restarurant. You were surprised - normally she'd answer calls and texts nevertheless. But today, she invited you to be afar from Rosewood and you felt relieved and happy.

All her attention was focused on you. She smiled while eating, enjoyed the day clearly. She was a loyal one, a bit blunt and sometimes kind of crazy, but you really admired her. With her, you could cut out everything.
After dinner, you had a walk in the moonlight.

You managed to forget about everything for hours. When you two were about to head home, it was around midnight.

"Time to get Cinderella home, huh?" Hanna asked smiling crooked. When you looked at her you couldn't help but think she looked kind of sternly.

"Are you alright?", you questioned slightly worried.

"Sure", Hanna replied, "it was un beau soir."

You rose an eyebrow, looking skeptical now. "You hate french, Hanna" you stated, "what's wrong?"

Hanna sighed, looking concerned. "You can tell me anything. You should now that", you encouraged.

"I just wanted to thank you" Hanna started. "You were able to take away the pain. With you, everything is better."

"I'm glad to hear that", you smiled.

"There is more.." You took her hand, running your thumb over the back of her hand.

"Yeah?" You whispered. Suddenly, that tingling was back.

"I don't think I can be only friends with you." She said, her face slowly coming closer as if she waited for your permission. You simply nodded and closed your eyes.

You felt like exploding when her lips made contact with yours. It was like your body had given you hints all along because when she kissed you, you've never felt more relaxed and relieved.

You felt her hand running up your thigh and the tensing up was back again.

"I love you, (Y/N)."

That night, Cinderella wouldn't sleep in her own bed.