Girls/you

Not mine

It was start of the freshman year. You were excited and scared at the same time. While packing your stuff for school you heard your mom yell.
- "Good luck at school!" she said and went out. You chuckled and went to bathroom when your brother rushed in. You groaned and started knocking on the door.
- "Could you stop, PLEASE?!" your brother yelled.
- "Could you get out, PLEASE?!" you yelled back. You sighed giving up and went downstairs to make yourself breakfast. After you made pancakes and were about to eat them you saw your brother coming down.
- "Oh good, you made breakfast. I'm starving." he said and as he was about to take one of the pancakes you slapped his hand.
- "Yeah, so am I. Go make yourself own freaking breakfast." you said glaring at him and he backed away. Your dad came in and looked in between you two.
- "Give your brother pancakes." he said looking at you sternly.
- "But-" you started only to be cut off by him.
- "I don't even wanna know." he added and left. You looked over to your brother who had mischievous smirk on his face.
- "Wipe that smirk of your face before I do." you said as he took pancakes and ran off to his room. Even though he was your older brother you acted like you were older. After you ate you ran to bathroom, took a shower and dressed. Grabbing your car keys, home keys, phone and school bag you stormed out of your house. You were sure that you were gonna be late. On your first day of high school. Great.
Luckily, you weren't late. You made it just in time as bell rang. You saw four girls standing there looking at you. You flashed them a smile hoping they weren't the queen B's since you wanted to have friends, not enemies. They smiled at you back and then went to their classes.
By the end of the 2nd period you pretty much had few friends. You hurried towards kitchen because you were starving. You grabbed your food and sat down at empty table. Half way through your meal you looked up to see girl smiling at you.
- "Hi." she said and you waved at her. "Is it okay if we join?" she added and then you noticed that they were the four girls you saw.
- "Sure." you said and they smiled at you. "So have you been here for few years already or?"
- "Yeah, we're seniors." blonde girl blurted and you nodded your head.
- "Uhm, I'm sorry I forgot. I'm Emily. They are Hanna, Spencer and Aria." Emily smiled at you and you looked at them.
- "I'm Y/N." you said and you continued talking to them.
After weeks of hanging out with them you became best friends. Well, they were best friends before you but they added you to their little ''group''. Whenever someone tried to bully you or something they'd always stand up for you. It's not that you couldn't do it yourself they just felt like they needed. It was like having four bigger sisters. You would do anything for them and they would do anything for you.