Shay and y/n

Not mine

Shay's POV

I was on the set of 'Pretty Little Liars' and my girlfriend, Y/N, was there watching me.

The scene that we were currently filming was of Emily and Alison which included us kissing ... in a bed. I don't know if Y/N will really like that but I hope she understands that this is my job.

Y/N POV

I knew this was her job but that didn't stop me from walking out of the building when Shay and Sasha kissed. I couldn't just watch that happen.

Not now, not ever.

I sat in their cart for a little while. Until I decided I'd just wait in her dressing room.

I walked inside the building and Troian, Lucy and Ashley rushed towards me.

"Are you okay?" They asked.

"I'm fine I just can't ever get used to seeing her kiss someone else as her job." I said with a small frown.

"Hey it's okay. Adam hates seeing me kiss Keegan but he knows it's my job." Troian says with a smile.

"I guess it's right. I'll be in her dressing room if anyone needs me." I say as I smile politely and walk away from the girls.

I sat on the couch. I take out my phone to pass time.

Thirty minutes later the door opens and in comes Shay with purple hyacinths in her hand. The flower which means sorry.

She sat besides me and gave me the flowers.

"Sorry." She says.

"There's nothing to be sorry for it's your job and I'm sorry for acting like such a brat about it." I embrace her in my arms.

"You weren't acting like a brat." She pulls me onto her lap. So now my arms were around her neck and my legs were besides both of her thighs. Her hands wrap around my waist. "I can't wait to go home with you." she says against my neck.

"I can't wait either because then I'll have you all to myself." I kiss her lips softly. When I pull away from her she pushes me back onto her lips.

We are soon interrupted by a knock on the door. "Shay you're on in five." We both let out a grunt.

"When we get home I'm going to have you screaming my name." she whispers into my ear.

"We'll see about that." I kiss her lips one more time.

As she leaves out the door she sends a wink my way.