Together - Spencer and y/n

Not mine

When you first moved to Rosewood, you never expected there to be so much drama in one town. The Alison DiLaurentis murder case is in full swing and you couldn't have picked a better time to move here. The whole idea was to get away from all of the drama in your own town, like a new start, but now you've just got yourself into even more drama. You quickly made friends with Alison's friends as Spencer was assigned to show you around and introduce you to people when you got to Rosewood High. That's when -A started targeting you.

"Spence, I have something to tell you." you say, stopping her from trying to study French with you. She looks at you in confusion, wondering why you're stopping her from her French speaking skills. When she sees the look on your face, she decides to find out what's got you so worried.

"What's wrong?" she asks, sensing that something is wrong from the way that you're holding your phone with shaky hands. You sigh and look down at the message on your phone, wondering how to tell her.

"I got a text from -A." you confess, holding up your phone to show her the message. She gasps slightly and takes your phone from you, scanning over the text quickly. Spencer runs a hand through her hair and sighs when she realises that -A is targeting you, one of her best friends.

"I'm sorry, this is all because of me." Spencer blames herself, not casting her eyes away from your phone. You notice that she keeps on reading the message over and over again and you wish that you'd never told her, not thinking it was that big of a deal.

"I don't care." you reply, trying your best to get your phone out of her hands to stop her from making herself feel worse.

"I care, (Y/N)!" she snaps and you flinch slightly at her outburst, not expecting her to react like that as it's only a text message. "This person has been terrorising me for a year and it's getting to the point where I can't take it anymore. Now they're targeting you and it's only going to get worse." she says, more calmly this time, and you let out a sigh, realising that she's right.

"We're all in this together, right?" you give her a small smile, trying to lighten the mood, but she doesn't reply. "Spence?" you try to get her attention and she surprises you by kissing you, pressing her lips against yours in a heated kiss. You're too stunned to kiss her back and when she pulls away, she immediately regrets her actions.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I just did that. I'm sor-" you cut her off by kissing her, Spencer being the one who is stunned this time. When you pull away, the two of you smile at each other, not being able to hide your feelings for each other any longer.

"I really like you, Spencer." you admit, having felt like this for a while.

"I really like you too, (Y/N)." she grins, connecting your lips back together in a sweet kiss.
___________________________

You and Spencer have been dating for about two weeks and the both of you have decided that it's time to tell the girls, not wanting to keep the secret from them any longer as they are your best friends after all. You and your girlfriend stand in front of them, all of them sitting on Spencer's couch. Aria and Emily share a confused look and Hanna looks worried, looking around the room anxiously.

"Guys, you're scaring me." Hanna admits and you both laugh at her statement, knowing that she has no reason to be scared.

"We just want to tell you guys something." you reply, deciding to keep them in the dark for a little longer.

"Tell us what?" Aria asks, knitting her eyebrows together in confusion. Spencer looks at you and you nod, letting her know that it's okay to tell them.

"(Y/N) and I are together." Spencer grins and the girls all look at you both in shock, not expecting that from the two of you. They thought that it was something about -A, not about a relationship.

"Like... as in a relationship?" Hanna inquires and you nod your head, confirming that Spencer is your girlfriend. Hanna's eyes go wide and Aria gapes at the two of you, the announcement being unexpected.

"I'm so proud of you both." Emily says, standing up from the couch and hugging the two of you, happy that you've both come out as she's experienced it herself.

Hanna and Aria both hug you in turn, deciding to support you as much as they can. Spencer flashes you a smile and you can't help but smile back, extremely pleased with how the girls have reacted to your coming out. You didn't think that they would be supportive as Spencer was with Toby for a long time, but they've seemed to have proved you wrong.

"I told you they would be supportive." your girlfriend whispers in your ear, kissing your cheek softly afterwards.

"Spencer, I didn't know that you like girls!" Aria points out, smiling widely as the realisation crosses over her.

"I don't. I like (Y/N)." Spencer says, you bursting out laughing at her words.

This causes Spencer to laugh too and you're both a laughing mess, the girls all looking at you in confusion, not understanding your inside joke. Your laughing eventually dies down and when it does, Spencer pulls you in for a kiss and you accept it, kissing her back passionately. You see the girls smiling at you out of the corner of your eye, but the two of you are too caught up in the kiss to pull away.

"I ship it." you hear Hanna whisper to Emily and the two of you both laugh as you pull away from each other, catching what Hanna said.

"We'll give you two some privacy." Aria smiles, ushering Hanna and Emily out of the room.

"They probably think that we're crazy." you giggle, causing Spencer to smile.

"Not Radley crazy, a good crazy, right?" Spencer asks, making you smile at her question.

"Right." you reply, pulling your girlfriend in for another kiss.