I do - Aria/you

Not mine

Seeing her stood there, smile on her face, tears brimming in her eyes, you'd never felt happier. With Aria, you'd never been happier, and now she was going to become a part of every aspect; of course, the road to this point had been rocky, but ultimately it had been amazing. And that smile, it brought back so many memories.

It brought you back to the sandpit you used to play in as kids, taking each others barbie's and stepping on other kid's sandcastles together. To kindergarten, when your parents used to walk you guys home from school together and you used to hold hands and claim you'd get married one day. To when you first discovered your mum's make up bag and decided to make Aria look like a princess with blue eyeshadow in her brows and red lipstick on her teeth.

It brought you back to the first group sleepover where Alison brought a six pack and everyone had one and somehow managed to get absolutely wrecked. The other 4 were passed out cold by 11pm, but you and Aria lay awake, staring at each other, smiles on face. Her hand reached out, cupping your cheek, and you both leaned forward, lips locking. The fireworks that went off inside your stomach that day had never stopped.

It brought you back to an argument you had one night after you found out Aria had gone on a date with karate teacher. It was the first, and only, time you ever felt your heartbreak in your chest. She was screaming, and you were crying, and as you turned to walk away she said something that changed everything. "It's not like we're girlfriends anyway." You turned back to face her. In your head, you had been girlfriends for months and you hadn't been aware that Aria didn't think the same until Spencer told you that she was on a date with Jake. Once she saw your sunken expression, she knew she messed up. "Are we?"
You stared for a while before nodding your head. "Yes. We are."

It brought you back to when you first told Aria's mum and dad. They were so confused and slightly reluctant, and then Aria took your arm, looking dead into your eyes, and said it. "I love her, mum, dad. I'm so in love with her, and I can't be with anyone else." You smiled at her, before looking back to Ella and Byron.
"I love her too."

It brought you back to last year when she randomly brought you back to the sandpit you first met in. She told you to turn away to look at something, and when you turned back around, she was down on her knee, the words "Will You Marry Me?" written in the sand. You nodded, throwing your arms around her and repeatedly kissing her.

And now you were there, staring at each other, saying the words "I do." You'd spent years hand in hand, and now you'd never separate.