Liars/(Y/N)

Not mine

It was a project night at school. You and all other students had to make projects in group through whole afternoon and evening and then stay over night at school. To say that you were unhappy about this was big understatement. You hated being at school, all these judgmental people that thought they were perfect. Every day when you would get up for school, you would actually think about it, is it even worth it. Is it worth it to sacrifice your sleep for people who only put you down. But being the strong person you are, you would always put that thought aside. As your mother always put it, "Wake up, go to school, kick ass, go back to sleep.".

You were walking down the hall to the cafeteria to get something to eat because you were starving. You saw little group of guys and girls looking at you and laughing. You decided to ignore them and just walk by them. Them laughing at you wasn't really something unusual. As much as you tried to hide it from your parents, there was always someone in school who would tease you about your weight. But this time, it was worse. Usually only one person tells you stuff like this, happened once or twice that more than one person told you something about you being fat. Now, there was a whole group of them yelling rude comments about you and your weight. You started running towards one of the empty classrooms. You sat at one of the chairs, bawling your eyes out. After you couldn't even cry anymore, you were sitting there still silently sobbing when you heard door of classroom open. You quickly wiped your eyes with your hands and then looked up to see 4 girls; Aria, Spencer, Hanna and Emily. You had some classes with them and they seemed genuinely nice, but you never got to meet them. They walked over to you, sympathy on their faces.
- "What happened?" Aria asked you, getting tissues out of her bag so you don't use your hands.
- "Group of girls and guys yelled some rude things about me and my body." you said, barely audible. Hanna looked at you with a sad smile and then helped you get up.
- "Listen to me. Fat means just fat. It doesn't mean ugly. It's what our society made, making fat people feel really bad. You may be fat, but you are beautiful. Inside and out. We may not know each other so well, but I do know you are amazing person. And it doesn't matter whether you are overweight, average or underweight - you're beautiful nonetheless. Everyone else is wrong for thinking otherwise." Hanna said making you smile. First real smile in a long time.
- "Thank you." you said hugging her. She didn't respond, but she hugged you back.
- "Wanna come with us to grab something to eat?" Emily asked you and you nodded.
- "Yeah, I'm starving." you replied and they smiled at you.
- "Oh and by the way, if anyone ever tells you something bad, they're gonna deal with us." Spencer said in serious tone, trying not to laugh but failed making all of us laugh and then finally start walking towards the cafeteria.