Are you high? - Spanna

Not mine

Hanna's POV

"Spencer?! Spence! We're going to school today, hurry up!" I texted Spencer beforehand I don't know what's taking here so long. Honestly I'm glad I'm going to school today, all this new information about Charles, the Alison's brother, that she never knew existed, has really been wearing me out. God I'm going to be late. I stomp up the stairs and head to Spencer's room to see what the hell is taking so long.

"Spencer were going to be late to school." I say busting into her room to see Spencer laughing at her wall.

"Oh my god Ali look doesn't this look just like a turtle." Spencer says wobbling on her feet pointing at a part of a wall with one hand and with the other motioning Hanna to get closer. Spencer keeps laughing as I get closer.

"Spencer that is a blank wall." I say really confused and then it hits me. I grab Spencer's shoulders and turn her towards me. I look straight into Spencer's brown eyes. There red as fuck. "Spencer are you high?!"

Spencer straightens her lips "No." She says but burst outs laughing right after. Spencer then reaches up to grab my nose and starts saying "I got your nose" She then starts giggling and lays down. I sit down on her bed and I take out my phone to text Aria.

"Hey Spencer is feeling sick I'm going to stay with her." I push send. I look back to Spencer and she's reciting Shakespeare. She turns to me after reciting and giggling.

"Knock knock," Spencer says. I roll my eyes but I still reply.

"Who's there?"

"Apple" Spencer says trying not to laugh.

"Apple who?"

"Apple tree," Spencer said then immediately laughing. "Oh my fucking god," I said and laid down next to Spencer who was still having giggle fits. Like I know she's high but that wasn't even a joke. Finally after like five minutes she stopped giggling. Spencer then rolled over to me.

"Hey Hanna"

"What?"

"I'm hungry." Of course.

"I don't care."

"And I'm tired."

"I still don't care."

Spencer then rolled on top of me and put her head on my chest. Am I her pillow? After a while of trying to get her off me I gave up. With her sprawled on me I couldn't even get my phone out of pocket to see if Aria texted me back. Without me realizing it I started petting her hair while looking at the ceiling and after Spencer completely fell asleep on me I also started to drift away. And soon enough I fell asleep.

Spencer's POV

"Uhh Spencer?" Aria said confused. I then start to open my eyes to Aria, Emily, and Alison staring at her. I start to realize that I'm on top someone. I pick up my head to be face to face with a very annoyed Hanna.

"Spencer get off of me." Hanna rough voice says. Before Spencer gets up Emily asks a question.

"Can I have one?" Emily says with a container of the weed brownies she got from Sabrina.

"No!" Hanna and I say at the same time. We both reach for the container but Hanna grabs it first. "Their-" I start to say but Hanna cuts me off, "Mine" She pushes me off her and gives me a scary look with her blue eyes. She knows what is in those brownies and she is not happy about it.

"Man Hanna I didn't know you were that serious about your sweets." Alison says. Hanna gives her a look but doesn't say anything.

"Anyways, Spencer you don't even sound sick." Aria points out.

"I'm not sick." I say but Hanna elbows me. "What?" And then I figure out that she covered for me by saying I was sick. "I mean," I start fake coughing, "I am sick."

"Jesus Christ" Hanna whispered under her breath.

"Okay I have to get home but let's meet up at the brew later and you two," Emily says pointing two fingers at us, "better have an actual excuse for why you weren't at school today." We all agree and once they left the room, Hanna waited till the front door closed.

We both hear the door close. "Okay Han before," I start but Hanna cuts me off again. "Really Spencer, Pot?" Hanna yells, "Where did you even get it?"

I open my mouth to talk but shut down again by Ali's voice. "Does Andrew give out Amphetamines and weed?" She kept going till I spoke up.

"Hanna I can't relax okay? My mind won't shut off. I hear a buzzer in my head that just gets louder and louder every second. It's like my head is keeping me in the dollhouse. Every little thing brings up a memory about what happened down there. I just wanted something to escape it." I said to Hanna's face that was a few inches away from mine.

"Fine, I don't care anyways." It felt like the sharp words pierced my heart but I shook it off. Hanna storms out the room leaving the brownies container on the nightstand.