Seven minutes - Spanna

Not mine

"Guys guys let's play 7 minutes in heaven!!" Aria screeched at the top of her voice, she had drunk way too much. "Come on guys, everyone get in a circle, I've got a bottle we can use" Aria giggled as people started to gather round. Spencer sighed, this was so not her thing. "Hey Mrs Grumpy, you too!" Aria laughed whilst pointing in Spencer's direction. Reluctantly, she grabbed Toby and pulled him over with her, if she was being forced to participate then so was he.
As the large group got into a massive circle, Spencer looked around to see the potential cupboard partners. There were a lot of people here. Of course there were the obvious couples like her & Toby, Emily & Paige and Hanna & Caleb but then there were single people like Noel Kahn - obviously looking to get lucky.
Aria settled down the bottle in the middle and spun it, it landed on Hanna. Spencer's heart sunk as Hanna started giggling as she got blindfolded by Aria and taken into the cupboard, some guy was going to get with the girl she had secretly been in love with for 3 years, this was bad.
Aria spun the bottle once more and Spencer's heart started racing, who was it going to be?
After what seemed like the longest few seconds of her life, the bottle stopped.. It had landed on Spencer. The boys all started laughing, obviously excited at the idea of girl on girl action. Aria giggled "Come on you, get in that cupboard and then you have 7 minutes to do what you want".
Spencer could hear her heart beating through her chest and she walked towards the cupboard, the thought of getting her hands on Hanna, and that tiny dress she was wearing was getting her wet already.
Spencer closed the door after herself, her mouth suddenly dry at the thought of having this opportunity with Hanna. Aria shouted from outside "Okay guys, your 7 minutes starts...now!". Hanna immediately reached out her hands to feel her mystery partner. Her hands felt Spencer's cheeks, and her thumb softly grazed Spencer's lips.
Spencer kissed her thumb and outreached her hands to get a grip of where Hanna was. She pulled Hanna's chin towards her and planted a soft kiss on her perfect mouth.
Hanna took the lead now, slowly but passionately kissing back, causing a rush of arousal to shoot through Spencer's body. Did Hanna feel the spark that Spencer could?

Spencer could feel the pace of Hanna's kisses speed up, as they became more urgent, Spencer found herself softly moaning into Hanna's mouth, this was heaven. Spencer couldn't help herself but to let her hands roam Hanna's beautiful body, she ran her fingers down Hanna's side, before grabbing her hips and pulling them forcefully against her own, gently grinding on Hanna. Spencer could feel her panties getting wet, god Hanna was so sexy. She decided to see if Hanna was as turned on as she was, as she gently reached underneath that tiny dress Hanna had been teasing her with all night. She pressed her fingers against Hanna's underwear and started smiling into the passionate kisses - Hanna was wetter than Spencer. Hanna obviously was craving the touch of her anonymous lover as she guided Spencer's hand into her panties and at the entrance of her wet little pussy. Hanna whispered 'please', begging Spencer to be inside her. Just as Spencer was about to give in to Hanna's demand, Aria banged on the door. "Time's up!" Spencer quickly stopped kissing Hanna and removed her hand from her undies. "Hanna, it's time to see who you were with!" Aria giggled, suddenly the door flew open and everyone from the party outside was peering in. Hanna looked over to see Spencer stood next to her, "Spencer?" she whispered, her cheeks flushing.