Liars/you

Not mine

You were having a sleepover at Spencer's. You usually had sleepover at her house because her parents were usually out on trips and Melissa was at her apartment, so you girls had whole house to yourself. This week you were supposed to go to camping but weather ruined it. It was raining and there were thunderstorms. If there was one thing you hated the most, it was thunderstorms. You were really scared of them and now it didn't help that you were having sleepover with girls. You didn't want them to know that you're scared so you tried your best to hide it.
While they were talking and laughing, you were staring at the window looking at the storm. You didn't even realise that girls were calling you until Hanna shook you.
- "Um, what?" you asked snapped out of your daydream.
- "We asked if everything is okay?" Hanna asked you and you nodded.
- "You zoned out for few minutes, you got us worried." Spencer said and you shrugged.
- "Sorry. I might be just really tired." you said glancing at clock. You saw it was past midnight and that maybe it was good idea to go to sleep. Maybe you will fall asleep fast because you were tired. You all went to sleep and said goodnight.

You've been rolling back and forth in your bed. Just like you thought, even your tiredness won't help you fall asleep. You were tough person and usually this kind of things couldn't break you. But tonight, thunderstorms were stronger. You put your covers over you, slightly shaking. You felt tear drop on your arm. You quickly wiped your eyes and tried to calm down before you wake girls up. But it seems like they heard that something is wrong.
- "Hey, Y/N - are you sure you're okay?" Spencer asked taking covers off of you and taking a seat next to you. You sat up and let tears flow. She hugged you and other girls sat next to you and it turned into one big group hug.
- "Is it because of thunderstorms?" Emily gently asked and you slightly nodded.
- "Why didn't you tell us?" Hanna asked rubbing your back.
- "I thought you would laugh at me.." you answered looking at the floor.
- "We would never laugh at you. There are people who are scared of much less harmless things. Everyone has something they're afraid of, that's what keeps us human. Just like our mistakes." Spencer said making you feel slightly better.
- "Nobody is fearless nor perfect." Aria added. You were smiling for the first time that evening. You were so happy to know you had best friends who would always have your back and who would always make you feel better about anything. You were so happy you had them.