Emily/you

Not mine

Recently, you saw Emily acting weird whenever she is around you. You didn't know what it was and you were dying inside to know what you did to make her act so different about you and to start avoiding you. As you were putting your books in bag you saw Emily walked out from corner and as soon as she saw you she turned around. You slammed your locker door and as you were running you zipped your bag and ran after Emily yelling her name but she didn't stop walking. Finally when you catched up to her you took her under arm and gently turned her around.

- "Why are you doing this?" you asked frowning and she looked at you smiling but confused.

- "What are you talking about?" she asked smiling which faded towards end. You sighed, she knew exactly what you were talking about. You took a deep breath and looked her in the eyes.

- "Emily, you've been avoiding me for days now and I never get to even talk to you and when I finally get a chance, you act all jittery." you said and after few seconds she moved her eyes and started looking at lockers on your sides.

- "I'm not acting jittery." she said and you threw your hands in the air.

- "You are! Like, right now!" you said shaking your head. "You know what, forget it. I just want to know if anything is bothering you so I can be there to you, to look after you."

- "Why?" she asked now turning her detention to you.

- "Because out of all of your girlfriends you've had, not one of them did anything to protect you and I'm starting to question, did they even care about you like at all? Maya left you without any messages and ran away several times, Paige tried drowning you and something tells me it wasn't really a love dunk, Sydney did things behind your back all the time, Sara was a red coat for over 3 years! Samara was actually only one that cared about you besides me." you ranted before adding, "I want to protect you and be there for you because I love you."

- "How long have you been keeping this away from me?" she asked you sighing and you shrugged.

- "It's been a while. Why does it even matter?" you asked emotionless.

- "Because I want also to protect you and if I have to be honest, I was dating Sara to distract myself from my feelings for you. And when you mention it again, excuse my actions, but Sara totally deserved that punch in the face."

- "You're totally right, she did." you said making both of you laugh.

- "And I'm glad to hear you feel the same way." Emily said as she looked at you lovingly.