No escape - Emily and y/n

Not mine

When Alison went missing, your parents thought that it would be best for you to move away from Rosewood and start a new life. You were all for it, but you didn't love the idea of leaving your friends behind. You've kept in contact with them and Aria was the first one to tell you that they'd found Alison's body. You didn't go back for the funeral as you knew that there would be too many memories and you vowed to never go back to that town... until you got a text. A text that changed everything.

You can't hide from me. There's no escape. -A

You thought at first that it could be Ali, but then when the other girls got messages too, you'd all come to the conclusion that it couldn't be Alison and that someone seriously wants to mess with you. So this leads you to where you are now; living in the Hastings household and back in Rosewood High. It's been two weeks since you moved back to Rosewood which means two weeks of -A harassing you.

Your parents didn't want to move back when you asked them and since you wouldn't shut up about it, Mrs Hastings offered to take you in, saying that you were like one of the family. That was enough persuasion for your parents and they let you move in with Spencer, as long as you go back to visit them on holidays and special occasions.

"Has this actually worked?" Aria asks as all five of you crowd around Spencer's locker.

"Well, we've gotten no -A messages." Spencer replies, slamming her locker and scaring some Freshmen in the process.

"Spencer's right. This person has been harassing us for weeks and it feels nice to not get any messages." you back up Spencer's plan and you don't miss the smile that Emily gives you. She's recently come out to her parents and her mom is still a little weary about it, but her dad is all for it.

"I don't know. I mean, is this even going to work? I mean, we blocked -A's number from our phones and laptops, but they're just going to find a way to get us again. What was the point?" Hanna questions, examining her nails as she does so.

"The point is that -A probably only has one phone. We've done everything that we can to stop them, now all we do is wait." Emily says and you all nod, deciding that Spencer's plan of '-A proofing' might actually work.

"Whatever. I have to get to class. I'll see you all at lunch." Hanna smiles, before leaving you all and going to her next class. Aria and Spencer both follow, leaving you and Emily alone.

"So, what do you wanna do? We have a free period which gives us an hour until lunch." Emily tells you.

"How about we go to the library? I have some studying for a French test I need to do." you suggest and she nods, the two of you walking to the library together.
___________________________

You laugh at something that Spencer says as you both walk into her house, dropping your bags by the front door. She calls out to her mom that she's home, before leading you upstairs to her bedroom. And what you see sends shivers down your spine.

It won't be that easy bitches. -A

The message is scrawled in red lipstick all over her mirror and you both look at it with wide eyes, not being able to believe that -A managed to get into her house. She locks the door in case Melissa or her mom wants to come into her room and she immediately sends out an S.O.S. to the other girls.

"Maybe Hanna was right." you mutter, looking around the room for any hints of who -A could be.

"There's definitely no way that this is Alison." Spencer says and you nod, looking over at your best friend to find her thinking, probably about who -A could be.

"-A has to be a girl. Who else would use lipstick to write on a mirror?" you think out loud, wondering who would want to do this to you.

The girls eventually all arrive and the minute that they see the message, all hell breaks loose. You all start brainstorming ideas and looking for clues, anything that could lead you to the culprit. You sigh and decide that you need to take a break, going downstairs to get a glass of water and leaving the girls to their detective work.

"You okay?" Emily asks, leaning on the counter, having followed you downstairs when you left.

"I just needed a break." you reply, not bothering to look at your best friend as you get a glass of water, instantly taking a gulp of it.

"Can I talk to you about something?" she asks and you nod, turning around to face her.

"Sure." you answer, waiting for her to start. She takes a deep breath, knowing that this could change everything, but going for it anyway.

"I like you," she admits. "I liked you even before I was with Ben. There's always been a part of me that has liked girls and... well... you. I always thought that I was in love with Ali, but now that she's gone, I've realised how horrible she actually was to us. You've always been nice to me and you've always been there, even when I wasn't exactly there for you. You're the most beautiful, funny and smartest person that I've ever met and I really really like you."

When you don't reply, she takes it as a bad sign and she's about to leave, when you stop her by grabbing onto her wrist. You press your lips against hers and it takes her a while to react, shocked that you're actually kissing her. She eventually starts to kiss you back and your hands rest on her waist, the two of you too far gone to stop. You're both interrupted by the girls all cheering on the stairs, making the two of you laugh and blush.

You're definitely glad that you came back to Rosewood.