Hot - Sparia

Not mine

Spencer had been relaxing in the Hastings family high-tech shower for long enough, so she decided it was time to get out. But when she tried to shut it off, the temperature only got higher and higher, and when she attempted to get out, she saw that she was locked in. She immediately went into a state of panic. She began banging on the door and screaming in hopes that someone would hear her. It was getting harder for her to breathe and she was terrified. Just when she was about to give up hope, Aria entered the room and gasped when she saw her friend struggling. The tiny hero rushed to the shower door and got it opened as fast as she could, immediately taking her best friend in her arms.

"You're okay, Spence. You're safe now. It's okay," Aria said to Spencer in a soothing tone. She just held her there for a moment, letting the taller girl sob in her arms. Aria tried in anyway possible to sooth her friend, rubbing her back and whispering soothing things to her.

After a few minutes, Spencer sniffled and began to stand up, Aria standing up with her. But while standing up, Spencer totally forgot that she was wearing a towel, and she let it fall straight to the floor. Aria's eyes followed the towel to the ground, and she slowly let them find their way up Spencer's body. She admired her long legs, her hips, her flat stomach, her breasts, her evident collar bone, up her soft skinned neck and up to her gorgeous face.

Aria blushed when she realized that she had just checked her best friend out, and was about to try to explain when Spencer's lips suddenly crashed to Aria's. The smaller girl was taken by surprised at first, so she didn't kiss back, which caused Spencer to pull away. It was now her turn to blush.

"I-I'm sorry, you were just looking at me with such...lust in your eyes. I guess I read them wrong though," Spencer explained, looking down at the ground.
Aria lifted Spencer's chin gently with her index finger so Spencer was now looking at her. "You definitely didn't read them wrong, Spence," Aria said in a low whisper before crashing their lips together again. Spencer backed up against the closed, glass door of the shower and Aria pressed her body up against Spencer's naked one. The smaller girl let her hands run down her friend's sides until they were resting on her hips, their lips moving together in perfect, passionate synchronization.
Spencer moaned softly as she felt Aria's lips move down her neck, leaving gentle bites and kisses on their path down. When they reached the base of her neck, she began to suck at the sensitive spot of her best friend's skin. She heard Spencer moan again, causing Aria to smile against her neck at the thought that she made her feel like that.

After spending some time on the skin on Spencer's neck, Aria's lips continued their trail down Spencer's body. She kissed down between the valley of Spencer's breasts, her body crouching down so that she could kiss down her flat, toned stomach. Spencer's breathing got faster and faster as Aria's lips found their way further down her body. She felt so immensely turned on, and she couldn't believe that this was happening with her best friend.
Aria's lips found their way down Spencer's hips and onto her upper thigh. She spread Spencer's legs slightly with her hand as the taller girl stood pressed back against the shower door. Aria kissed slowly down to Spencer's inner thighs, and she kissed up and down that area of skin, relishing in the sound of her friend's whimpers and moans.

"Aria, please stop teasing. Please," Spencer begged. Aria grinned and gave into her friend's pleads. She pleasured Spencer more than she had ever been pleasured in her life, and the Spencer returned the favor. Team Sparia were no longer just two best friends.