Bullies - Hanna and y/n

Not mine

You walked into the toilets, trying to avoid everybody. You didn't want to talk to anybody, nor did you want to see anybody. You hated this school, you hated the bullies. You hated to go to school this year. Yes, you had some friends, but they were a year older than you, which meant you had to go to classes on your own. Besides them, you were alone. If it was your choose, you would have been home by now.
"(Y/N), are you in here?" Hanna asked. "Yeah." you said weakly. "Please open the door.." You stood up and opened the door. Hanna quickly took you into her arms and you let your tears fall. "Hey, what happened?" she whispered, trying to avoid the staring. "I hate them." you cried. "They keep bullying me. They're calling me fat. They're so annoying, but I keep thinking they're right. I'm not the skinniest person, right.."
"Hey, don't say that. They don't have the right to call you fat. Look at you, (Y/N). You're beautiful. They're just jealous." Hanna answered quickly. You shrugged. You didn't believe her.
"C'mon, let's get out of here, we can talk somewhere else." Hanna said and pushed you into the school again.
"I look terrible, please Han, I look ridicilous." you whined. "You can't even see you cried, (Y/N). We're gonna just go to a classroom, so we can talk there." she answered. She stroked your back, trying to calm you down.

"Listen, you aren't fat, ugly or whatsoever. You're beautiful, (Y/N)." Hanna said, once you sat down. "But I am." you whispered. "You aren't fat. You aren't and it makes no sense what they say. I need Caleb to punch all those bullies. I hate to see you like this, (Y/N). You don't deserve any of this."
"Can he?" you asked slowly. Hanna giggled. "I think he would do it for you." she winked. She took you closer and hugged you.
"I know it's weird, okay. I shouldn't be thinking about this the whole time. But it hurts me, Han. I don't even want to go to school anymore. It'd rather be sick forever, than be here at school with those people." you explained. Hanna sighed. "Is it that bad?" she asked. You nodded, trying not to cry again.
"Han, are you here?" you both looked up at Caleb, standing at the door. "Yes, I'm here. Can you help us?" Hanna answered and smiled quickly at you. "Yeah, ofcourse. What do you want me to do?" he said, taking a seat next to you. "You need to punch the bullies." she giggled. "Wait what, is somebody bullying you?" Caleb asked suprised. "It's just like what happened to me, Caleb. I told you how much it hurted me. But I don't want her to go through that. I want her to feel fine." Hanna explained.
Caleb pouted, which made you smile a little bit. "We're gonna make sure they don't bully you anymore." he said. "Really?" you murmured. "If they bully you again, they're gonna have to go through me." Caleb smirked.
You whiped away your last tears and sighed.
"Hanna is right though. You're beautiful, (Y/N). Don't believe what they say." Caleb said. "You're not as beautiful as my girlfriend ofcourse, but you come close."
You bit your lip. "You're not just saying that to make me feel better?" – "No, I'd never do that. You can ask Hanna." You turned around to Hanna, who nodded.
Around three weeks later you were going to school like nothing happened again. You were happy. Hanna and Caleb really helped you and the bullies stopped bullying you. Whenever they said something, they remembered about Caleb and Hanna and they stopped immediately. It looked like they were afraid of the older kids. But you didn't care, you were happy again. Finally you could go to school again, with a happy feeling and a laugh on your face.