Outed - Aria and (Y/N)

Not mine
(Y/N) = your name

It was a secret romance. Something like Romeo and Juliet but different. You loved eachother you much. But the one thing that was standing in the way, was the fact that you both hadn't come out yet. You, as a girl, always had gone for boys. Boys were the only thing you wanted, you thought. Untill you moved to Rosewood and met Aria. From there one you fell in love with her and she with you. Your life was better than ever. Untill something bad happened, without you understanding.

"I never told anybody, Aria." you whispered, looking around the school. Posters were hanging around of you and her kissing. "I would never do that without your permission."
Aria knew, but with all the A things going on, she just wanted to be sure.
"Let's throw them away?" you suggested. Aria nodded, throwing the first poster away.
"Half the school is already done. We helped you a little bit." Hanna smiled.
"You didn't even tell us, that must be a huge thing." Spencer sighed. Aria bit her lip. "We just weren't sure what your reaction would be.." she murmured. "You are not the only ones who are going for the girls." Emily laughed. "True, but you always saw Aria with Ezra or somebody else." you answered. Aria looked around the hall. In one of the doorways stood Ezra. He broke up with Aria a long time ago, but they were still good friends. He nodded at her, a little smile on his face. He was happy for her, she could see that.
"I think we should come out, tell everybody. Before they gonna throw things at us." you whispered. Aria looked up at you. You were on the verge of crying. Not really because the secret came out, but more because of what was going to happen. You didn't want to be bullied, just because you loved a girl.
"Hey, (Y/N), it's gonna be alright." Aria said and hugged her. People were staring at them already, but they didn't think about that. Aria let go of you and started walking.

She stopped when she was at the cafetaria. She climbed on one of the tables. "Listen everybody. I'm sure you all have seen the photo. It's all around the school. I just want to say.."
You looked at her and she looked back at you. She took a deep breath. "I just want to say that I love (Y/N) and I don't care what you think about it. I don't want any of you to go up to her and bully her or anything. Because if you do, me and my best friends will come for you." she said. She sighed and climbed down. You walked up to her and kissed her. Right there were everybody was watching. People started to clap. You looked up, looked around. Smiles were on peoples faces and you sighed happily. "It's gonna be okay." you whispered. "I'm sure it's gonna be fine."
Aria smiled. "What about our parents?" she asked. "That's a worry for later. If your mother hasn't seen us already." you winked. Aria bit her lip and nodded. Then she pecked your lips and hugged you. "Maybe this was actually a good thing. So thanks to A or whoever did this."