Never again - Hanna and (y/n)

Not mine
(Y/N) = your name

Tired. That is what I felt at the moment. I just finished my term paper for the year and it was two in the morning, and I have to be up in four years. If I go to sleep now I won't wake up to go to school, to turn in the paper that I just finished.

I pushed back from my desk, almost knocking the chair over. I quickly grabbed ahold of the edge of the desk to keep from landing on my ass.

I breathed in to calm my racing heart beat, and I shook my head clear. I'm okay. I am definitely okay. I ran my hand over my face and I sighed.

I'm not okay.

I stood up from my chair, and as I went to take another Adderall, when my phone buzzed. I looked over at my desk, and I looked at my clock. No one should be texting me. Especially not at this hour. I quickly took my Adderall before I walked back over to the desk where my phone was.

I saw that I had a message.

"Oh my lovely bitch. Or should I say liar? What would your mother say about you popping pills again? Oh wait... She can't say anything because she's dead. -A"

Who the hell is A? More importantly, how did they know about the pills? Or that my mother is dead? That is only need to know basis because of the ongoing investigation...

I grabbed a jacket, threw it over my shoulders, pulled on my boots, and grabbed my car keys before I ran out of my house. Not feeling safe. Not in the slightest. I jumped into my car, and drove off, not really knowing where I was headed. I pulled into the Walmart parking lot, before I pulled out my phone, and I called my best friend.

"(Y/N), what the hell do you want? Do you know what time it is?" Hanna said, and from what I can tell, I woke her up.

"You know I wouldn't call you this late unless it wasn't absolutely necessary." I said, trying to keep my voice even. I heard some rustling on the other end, and I knew she was getting up.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She said, and I could easily pick up on the concern in her voice.

"I got a text from an unknown number... They knew things about me that are only a need to know basis for a few people." I said, my voice shaking. She knew about my mother. She's my only friend that knows.

"I'm assuming this text was signed by A?" She said.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I asked.

"Because it's some bitch who keeps messing with us. It used to be Mona, but it's not anymore, and we don't know who it is. Come over, we'll talk then." Hanna said before hanging up.

I threw my phone against the seat, and I drove out of the parking lot, way above the speed limit. I headed towards Hanna's house, and it's a wonder why I didn't get into a car accident.

I finally made it to her driveway, and I shit the car off, as soon as I opened the car door, Hanna's door opened. I looked at her, and she had an urgent expression on her face. I grabbed my phone, and I quickly got out, and locked my car, making sure to put the alarm on.

I ran to the door, and she pulled me inside quickly, and shut the door, and put two locks on. She put a code in the alarm system, then pulled me up the stairs at a quick pace.

"Hanna, what is going on?" I asked, as I stumbled behind her.

She pushed me into her room, and slammed the door, and locked it, before she moved a nightstand in front of it.

"Just sit down for a minute." She said. I followed her orders, as I watched her pace. "Did anyone follow you?" She asked.

"No, I don't think so. Seriously Hanna, tell me what the hell is going on!" I said.

"A is a son of a bitch who is terrorizing us. Us as in Aria, Spencer, Emily, me, and now you apparently. It used to be Mona, but now we don't have a clue as to who it is, or why you are a target." She said.

"How bad is it?" I asked.

"They know everything about us. There are cameras everywhere, we get blackmailed, and set up. We're always on edge..." Hanna said.

"why would someone do this to us?" I asked.

"Because they are sick. But don't worry I will not let anyone hurt you. Not again." She said.

"Not again?" I asked, feeling like a small child.

"Never again." She vowed.