Request - Drabble Bellamy Blake

You had your head on your chest and tears rolling down your cheeks. You had tried to free your arms or to at least get that cloth away from your mouth, but you had not managed so far.

There were a lot of possible scenario's going through your head. The ice nation was known for being ruthless, for killing without second thoughts, without regret.

If it was true that you would end up there, this would probably be one of your very last moments.

"(Y/N)?"

You looked up when you heard a well known voice and you shook your head as fast and as heavily as you could.

The man who had kidnapped you was still around, but Bellamy only seemed to focus on you. Carefully he kneeled down in front of you and his soft hands gently removed the cloth from your mouth.

"Watch out!" You yelled, but the moment you yelled you already knew it was too late.

The ice man had his arm around Bellamy's neck, his knife aiming at his throat.

"Please, please don't kill him..." You screamed, cried. "I'll do everything you want, everything, but please don't kill him!" You stared at the man and at Bellamy, who whispered a soft sorry.

"Fine..." The ice man groaned, but he lifted his knife and put it deeply into Bellamy's upper leg. "But he won't be following us again."