Request - Drabble Stiles Stilinski

Stiles bent his head as soon as he saw you walking towards him. He knew that he had ditched you. Again. He had promised that it would never happen anymore, but once again he had not showed up at a date. He took a deep breath and looked up as soon as you stood in front of him.

"And who do you think you are?" You crossed your arms over your chest and cocked your head. "Running around, leaving scars..." You sighed and Stiles sighed too.

He had deserved it. Yes, he had a good reason for ditching you. Yes, it was to protect you. Yes, he was doing something dangerous with Scott and didn't want you to be anywhere near.

The problem was that you didn't know that. "And tearing love apart." You yelled and every word when through Stiles' heart like a bullet. "You're gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul!" You hissed between your teeth.

Stiles knew that you weren't really angry. You were sad and he couldn't blame you. Maybe he should have been honest with you, should have told you what was going on. But he didn't want that. He didn't want you to become part of a world where you didn't belong.

"I wish I would have missed the first time we have kissed, because you broke all your promises!" You closed your eyes and you were clearly fighting against the tears.

Deep down Stiles wanted to wrap an arm around your shoulder, but he knew that you wouldn't let him.

"You don't get to get me back." You turned around and walked away, back to your friends who were waiting for you with their arms wide open.

Stiles could only bite his lip. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream, he wanted to yell, he wanted to hold you and kiss you. But he didn't do any of that. He just stood there, knowing that at least you would be safe now.