Drabble Jace Wayland

"Come on, I'll make sure you're safe."

His grip around your wrist was a little tighter than you were used to and you frowned your eyebrows. "And where will that be?" You cocked your head a little, still refusing to move. You first had to be sure that this was Jace and not some shape shifting demon who wanted to use you to manipulate the boy you really loved.

"In the institute, right?" Jace raised his eyebrows, but the grip around your wrist didn't change.

"You know I'm not going there again, I've told you a thousand times and you said that it was okay." You lied. You had not told him that you wouldn't go the institute and of course he had not said that it was okay. You knew that the real Jace would know that, but if this wasn't the real Jace he wouldn't.

"Right, I forgot. I know a better place." The demon smiled and you felt how he tried to pull you along.

In the mean time you were slowly grabbing your weapon, making sure you would never take your eyes off of the demon that looked like your handsome boyfriend.

"I know a better place for you!" You yelled and you put the sword straight through his heart. For a moment you held your breath. Although you were sure that it wasn't Jace, that it wasn't the real Jace, there was this brief moment of doubt when the demon widened his eyes and stared at you. But then his face changed and you sighed relieved when there was nothing left but dust. "Enjoy hell..." You whispered and now you started running, on to find the real Jace.