Request - Drabble Lincoln (the 100)

You could barely breath. Your entire body was covered in blood. A thousand little cuts were covering your skin. But all this time you had managed not to say a thing. You had not said where they could find Arcadia. You had not told them everything they wanted to know about Clarke and you had not admitted that it had been Lincoln teaching you everything about the grounders.

"(Y/N)?"

You smiled when you thought of Lincoln. As long as you wouldn't say anything, they wouldn't kill you. And as long as they wouldn't kill you, Lincoln and the others would have the time to find you. Every time the Ice men tried to hurt you, you held on to that thought. Every time they tried to break you, you remembered how strong Lincoln had been. Every time you were on the brink of screaming and crying, you bit your lips until they bleeded.

"Don't make a sound, okay?" Warm and soft hands untied the ropes that were holding your feet and arms, but it took you some time to realize that you weren't dreaming, fantasizing or hallucinating.

"Lincoln?" The strong voice in your mind was nothing but a whisper when you tried to speak out loud. "Is that really you?"

He placed a finger on your lips, but the moment he really kissed you, your eyes flashed open and you sighed relieved. "Hold still until we're safe." Lincoln smiled and he lifted you up, carefully looking around if no one had seen you before he started walking.

You had no idea how much time had passed, how long you had already been here, but you did know that Lincoln and the others would be proud of you. You did know that you were proud of you.