Request - Drabble Alec Lightwood and Jace Wayland

"Where is Magnus?"

You looked up when a couple of shadowhunters stormed into the house. You knew that Magnus was hanging around with them once in a while, but you had not really expected them to just bust in like that. With a sigh you closed your book and you stood up from the more than comfortable seat you had been sitting in. "He's currently busy, but if you want I can try to help you?" You smiled and you cocked your head. "Friends of Magnus are friends of mine."

"Great, because Clary is gone and we have no idea where she is and we need to find her, right now." The blond shadowhunter walked towards you, not even taking the time to introduce himself.

"It's nice to meet you too, I'm (Y/N)." You cocked your head, but the boy didn't react at all.

"I'm Alec and sorry about how Jace is acting." He rolled his eyes and you stared at the handsome shadowhunter with the bow and the arrows. He held out his hand to you and you shook it firmly.

"Well, Mr Handsome, tell your rude friend that if he says please, I might be able to do something for you two." You winked at Alec and Jace turned around, rolling his eyes.

"What's is that with you witches and warlocks and your thing with Alec?" He crossed his arms over his chest and you raised your eyebrows.

"We don't have time for that, do we? I thought we needed to find Clary."