Preference Shadowhunters Valentine's day

Jace

Jace has rolled his eyes the entire week, every time you had started to talk about Valentine's day. He wasn't too pleased with it and he though it was nonsense. But on the day itself, he does surprise you with a bouquet of flowers. You're secretly convinced that it was Izzy's idea, but Jace says it was his own, so you believe him.

Clary

Clary is a huge fan of Valentine's day and she makes sure that everything about it is perfect. She has bought you a huge box of chocolate and she has bought the two of you matching bracelets. On top of that she has gathered all her romantic movie DVD's so the two of you can spend the entire day on the couch together.

Alec

Alec has told you a thousand times that he's not gonna celebrate a day named after the most dangerous man on the planet. You have tried to make clear that it's not about the name, but about the thought behind it. Eventually he writes his name in a card and he places that next to your bed. He also asked the kitchen to make your favorite meal.

Isabelle

Isabelle is very excited about Valentine's day, especially because she has someone special to celebrate it with. She has bought the two of you matching outfits, so everyone can see that the two of you belong together and she has made sure that there are matching necklaces the two of you can wear. Not that people would doubt that you're together, she doesn't let you go.

Simon

Simon feels a little insecure about Valentine's day. Just to be sure he would do it right, he has asked Clary for advice and eventually he has bought you a book, because you liked books, right? In the inside of the book he has written a very sweet and cute text which makes you smile. To make everything perfect he has also bought you a bouquet of roses.