Request - Drabble Scott and Klaus

"We're going on a wolf hunt!" Klaus smiled and lifted his glass, not noticing that the cute young boy next to him tensed his muscles and bit his lip.

After Beacon Hills had been destroyed by the dread doctors and their Chimera's Scott and his pack had moved to a new town. They had moved to New Orleans.

For some reason Scott had thought that it was a good idea. Rumors traveled fast after all and he had heard that there were so many supernatural things going on in New Orleans that no one would notice a few werewolves more or less. What he had not realized was that the different species didn't exactly like living together.

"This new pack is a plague for this wonderful city and we have to make it stop before they can do any harm." Klaus smiled and Scott took a few deep breaths.

He breathed in and out. He knew that Klaus was an original and that he would never be able to do something against him, but at least he was warned now. No one would leave the house during the full moon tonight. If he had to, he would chain all his beta's himself. He didn't want to risk losing any of them. As soon as he could he stood up from his chair, hoping he could walk out without anyone noticing it.

"Watch your pack, little wolf." Klaus squeezed his eyes when he turned his face towards Scott. "You won't be safe in this town. Never."

"Are you gonna kill me?" Scott swallowed and his eyes widened.

"No, it would totally ruin the hunt, don't you think?"