Request - Drabble Stiles Stilinski

You had no idea what had happened. All you knew was that you could barely breath and that you were laying in the cold floor.

"(Y/N)?" Stiles whispered and you turned your face to the left, moaning a little because you felt your neck hurting.

"Stiles..." You could barely talk and you needed to breath in and out a few times to stop the dizzy feeling in your head.

Stiles was surrounded by blood. His clothes were ripped to pieces and you could see the wounds all over his chest and body. He had his hands pressed against the wound in his neck.

"Stiles!" You wanted to scream, but you couldn't. "Stiles..." You felt the tears rolling down your cheeks "I want..." You swallowed, but even that hurt. "I want you to know that I love you." You stared at him and he stared back at you.

He took the hand off the wound, moving it towards you. He moved slowly and you could see the pain in his eyes, but eventually you felt how his fingers entwined themselves with yours. "I love you more." He smiled a little, even though it was nothing but a forced smile.

"Stiles, don't..." You stopped talking in the middle of your sentence, seeing how he closed his eyes. You held your breath when his fingers stopped moving, when his chest stopped breathing. But when you wanted to start breathing again, you realized that you couldn't. "See you soon, Stiles." You could only think the words. You closed your eyes and you realized that instead of being sad, you were happy that you had dated a boy who was as lovely as Stiles, you were happy that you had been the last thing he had seen before he died and you were happy that his words had been the last ones you would ever hear.