Request - Drabble Stiles Stilinski

"No, you're not going into Eichen House without me!" You raised your voice and you crossed your arms over your chest. You knew that Stiles was just trying to protect you, like he had always done.

But he didn't know the truth yet. He didn't know that you were supposed to protect him from now on. "That place is freaking dangerous, okay? I can't go in there knowing that I'll have to worry about you!" He yelled and threw his hands in the air.

You just rolled your eyes. You knew he meant well. You knew that he had always meant well. "Stiles, you have to listen to me." You stared at him and waited until he was staring back at you. "You can't go there without me." You paused for a short moment. "Not because I WANT to go there with you, but because I HAVE to go there with you." You sighed and you saw how Stiles frowned his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about?" He shook his head and you took a deep breath.

"I'm talking about the fact that I'm your guardian angel." You saw his face go from confused, to surprised, to shocked in just a matter of seconds. "You literally can't go into any dangerous situation without me ever again." You smiled and shrugged your shoulders, eventually seeing how Stiles started to smile too.

"Does that mean it's not dangerous to you? Only to me?" He cocked his head and walked a little closer towards you and you nodded.

"I've got some powers to help us, yes." You didn't want to say that you would be able to get hurt or die. You didn't want him to worry about you dying because of him doing something stupid.

Like bursting into Eichen House to free Lydia.