Preference The 100 Valentine's day

Clarke

Clarke doesn't like everything that's too cheesy, but she had found a movie called "Edward Scissorhands". Although she was a little sceptic at first, she laughed during the movie and it was clear that she was enjoying it a lot more than she had thought. During the movie she moves closer and closer towards you too, which is the most important thing.

Bellamy

Bellamy was fine with whatever movie you would pick. For him it was important to be with you and to spend time with you and to make you be able to enjoy the day, despite everything that was going on. Therefore you had picked "How to lose a guy in ten days". It sounded funny and even Bellamy had to laugh during the movie.

Murphy

Murphy didn't want to watch a romantic movie with you. He wanted an action movie or a horror movie, but you told him that it was Valentine's day and that it was the least he could do for you. Without asking him anything you had put "Pretty Woman" into the DVD-player and despite Murphy saying that he didn't like it, you felt his arm sliding around your neck.

Raven

Raven was not going through the easiest phase of her life and therefore the two of you had decided that you wanted to watch something pretty, something sweet and something romantic. Something with a happy ending and something that would make the two of you smile. You had picked "Cinderella" and it didn't take long to get sucked into the story.

Lincoln

Lincoln wanted this to be a special day and he wanted the perfect movie to make sure that would happen. Therefore he had picked "Love Actually". He knew that it was a Christmas Movie, but he also knew that it was enjoyable and nice and very entertaining. During the movie he is holding you the entire time and once in a while he kisses your hair.