drabble Octavia Blake

"Octavia!" You yelled. The moment Bellamy and the others had come back to Arkadia, you had known that something was wrong.

Octavia was nowhere to be seen and the faces of the soldiers, as you liked to call them these days, seemed far from happy about what had happened a few moments before.

"Octavia!" You screamed and you forced your horse to stop walking. You were sure that she had to be here somewhere. Just like you were sure that she wouldn't be able to come back to camp, not after what she had done.

"Could you please stop yelling?" Octavia came out of her hiding place and she had her arms crossed over her chest. "There are already enough people trying to kill me. I can do without any others." She cocked her head and you jumped of the horse, running towards her to wrap your arms around her.

"I'm so glad you're fine..." You whispered and you held your breath while you felt her arms rubbing your back. "Pike and the others are far from amused." You cocked your head and Octavia rolled her eyes.

"The grounders are far from amused too." She added and she pulled out of the tight embrace.

"You should really be more careful. One day you'll end up a dead..." You could barely say the words out loud, but you did it anyway. You wanted her to at least her them once.

"Without me everyone in that village would have been dead, just like the people Pike had sent to kill them." Octavia couldn't hide her bitterness and you took a deep breath.

"I know, and that's exactly why I love you."