Request - The 100 Ariana Grande Drabble

Katherine was walking on the tips of her toes. Her long brown hair fell over her shoulders and she was wearing a cute night gown. Everyone in camp Arkadia was asleep, at least, that was what she was counting on. "Sorry Raven..." She whispered softly while she carefully opened Raven's bag. She knew that Raven was using sleeping pills.

Ever since Finn had been killed, ever since everything had gone wrong in Mount Weather, Raven had not been able to sleep. She had not told anyone about it, apart from Katherine.

And now Katherine was about to steal the pills. She knew that if she would go to doctor Griffin she would probably get them herself. But that meant that she had to talk about her night terrors and nightmares and that probably meant that she had to talk about the torturing, the pain and the worry before she had gotten here. And that was the very last thing she wanted.

Raven turned from one side to another. She was whispering in her sleep and Katherine couldn't help feeling a little bit sorry for her.

"I'm really sorry, Raven. I know that Clarke didn't trust me, but I'm glad you did. I'm sorry I steal your pills, but please, don't tell anyone you're missing them. I just need them, okay? I don't want to end up in prison."

"Okay"

Katherine had not expected that Raven would have heard her, but Raven opened her eyes and she nodded.

"Use them. Maybe they work for you. They don't work for me."

"Thanks..." Katherine swallowed and she stood still for a moment. "Thanks a lot."