Request - Drabble Matt Donovan

"O, look at that pretty face." The man placed his hands on your cheeks and he forced you to look up at him. "Do you know how people like we call little girls like you?" He leaned in a little and you tried to lean back as much as possible.

You had never seen the guy before and by the look in his eyes you knew that he wasn't up to much good. "Let me go..." You had wanted to sound strong, just like you had learned during the self defense classes Matt had asked you to take, but your voice was barely a whisper.

"Letting you go?" The guy started laughing and he threw his head in his neck. "No, that's not how we call this." He shook his head. "We call this a tasty bite." He smiled widely and you held your breath.

"Get away from my girlfriend!"

You dared to breath out again when you heard his voice. You had to admit that you were always happy to hear it, but you had never been as happy as you were right now.

"How romantic, the lovebirds want to die together?" The man didn't let you go and only turned his head to stare at Matt. It seemed that he wasn't impressed at all, not even by a deputy.

But before you realized what happened, you saw Matt grabbing his gun and firing it.

Not even a second later the man in front of you fell on the ground, his skin coloring a strange kind of grey or blue. You wanted to freak out, wanted to scream, wanted to yell, but Matt put the gun away and walked towards you.

"Don't freak out, okay?" He raised his eyebrows a little and he wrapped his arms around you while you started crying. "I'll explain you everything, I promise." He whispered and his soft lips kissed your hair. "I guess I had just hoped I didn't have to..." He kept on talking and he kept on kissing your hair. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."