Request - Drabble Scott McCall

You recognized the moment as soon as you saw it happening.

If Lydia would scream, just like she had done in the vision Meredith had had, it would mean that everyone would die. Lydia would die, Scott would die, you would die.

Without thinking about what you were doing, you did the only thing you could do. You spread your wings, forming a barricade between Lydia's scream and the rest of the pack.

The scream seemed to last endless.

Your entire body was shaking and trembling and you had to close your eyes to hold on. You had done hard things before. It was the price you had to pay for being Scott McCall's guardian angel and love. But you had never done something like this before. You felt your powers weakening. Your heartbeat was slowing down and you fell down on your knees.

"I'm sorry..."

The words escaped before you fell down on the floor and the next moment you were looking down on yourself. You were looking down on yourself and on Scott, kneeling down next to you with the tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You can't die! Please, don't die. I love you!" As soon as he had said the words, it was as if your ghost was pulled back, it was as if it knew that it couldn't leave Scott.

"I'm not dead..." You opened your eyes and pushed yourself up. "Not anymore." You smiled and you wrapped your arms around Scott's neck, pressing your lips on his. "And I love you too."

"Did you hear that?" Scott tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and you nodded.

"It's what brought me back to life."