Request - Drabble Sheriff Stilinski

You were sweating and your finger was trembling when you tried to ring the doorbell. Although you have been following the Stilinski's around for a while now, it felt different to stand on their porch with a suitcase in your hand.

It seemed to take a few very long minutes before the door finally opened.

"Can I help you?" The Sheriff smiled his perfect smile and you licked your lips.

"I hope so..." You stuttered a little and you bent your head. You didn't know if the Sheriff even knew that he had another child, a daughter. You were actually afraid he didn't. "It's a little complicated, but I've discovered that Stiles and I are twins and..."

He wouldn't believe you. Of course he wouldn't. How couldn't he know that Stiles had a twin sister? How couldn't he know that he had another child? "Are you sure about that?" The Sheriff frowned his eyebrows, but he did open the door a little further. "Why don't you come in so we can talk about this?" He held out his arm and grabbed your suitcase.

You just nodded. "I know I come unexpected and I know it's a little weird and I know that I can't just move in and..." You shook your head and you held your breath. "I'm sorry, I really wanted to get to know you." You bent your head while you stood in the hallway and the Sheriff closed the door behind you.

"Don't worry, okay? Stiles and I will listen and everything will be fine, I promise."