Request - Drabble Damon Salvatore and Tyler Lockwood

"O, I forgot. Your two lovers have asked for you." Enzo smiled when he placed his hands on your shoulders and guided you to a huge window. "I'll leave the three of you alone. But if you don't want to see how your wolfboy shreds your vampire guy to pieces, I'd suggest not taking too long." Enzo walked away and you took a deep breath.

Behind the window Tyler lied tied to a hospital table. His eyes were closed and you could see the monitor showing his slow but steady heart beat. He had for sure not asked for you. He wasn't even able to ask for anyone.

"What the freaking hell are you doing here?" Damon jumped up from his table and walked towards the window as soon as he saw you. "Didn't I tell you to stay in Mystic Falls until everything would be safe again?" He shook his head and rolled his eyes. "You don't want to become a vampire, but you keep on trying to get in the middle of this mess."

"Hey!" Tyler opened his eyes and he tried to sit up, even though that was hardly possible. "You don't talk to her like that, okay?" He hissed between his teeth. "If she doesn't want to become a vampire, she doesn't have to. And don't treat her like an ordinary human being. She does carry the werewolf gene. As soon as she decides to trigger it, she will be strong enough to kill you." He frowned his eyebrows a little and you pressed your forehead to the cold glass.

For weeks they were trying to tell you that you had to become something. Damon kept on telling you that you had to become a vampire and Tyler kept on repeating that you should trigger the gene. Both of them had added more than once that they couldn't bare the thought of losing you.

"What's the use of becoming a werewolf when you can be a vampire?" Damon rolled his eyes and you closed your eyes, shaking your head for a moment.

"To me it seems that me becoming a vampire or a werewolf is the least of your concerns now." You swallowed. "Please, make sure I don't lose any of you, before you can lose me."