Request - Drabble Magnus Bane

You had never been in a house like this before. You had never seen this much beauty, this much uniqueness and this much style before. But, to be honest, you had never met a man like Magnus before either.

"I hope my home is to your liking?" Magnus smiled and he leaned over your shoulder. His head was a little too close to yours and you felt how your heart skipped a beat in your chest. "I'm not used to inviting Shadowhunters in here, but I had to make an exception for you." He waited until you turned around and then he smiled.

"It's wonderful..." You weren't sure if you were talking about his house or himself. Maybe you were simply talking about both.

"Is there anything you would like me to change or is there anything you would like me to add?" Magnus whispered and the back of his hand was caressing your cheek. "All your wishes are only a snap away." He snapped his fingers and the main color in the room changed from purple to black.

"I...I don't have any wishes." You smiled, but Magus had a smirk around his lips and he cocked his head.

"Don't you have any wishes at all? Or are you just talking about decoration wishes?" He paused for a short moment and his cheek touched yours. "Because I was not." He stepped back and you felt how your cheeks were heating up. "Speak up, what would you want to do tonight?" Magnus sat down in one of the chairs, tapping the spot next to him.

A little hesitant you sat down too, your hip pressed to his. "Anything..." You whispered and you bent your head. "Everything." You carefully looked up and you saw the huge smile on Magnus' face.

"And anything and everything you will get."