Request - Drabble Stiles Stilinski

You were sitting on the couch.

Your baby girl Harrison was in your lap, sleeping with her fist in her mouth. She seemed happy, satisfied, just like her little brother Logan who was sleeping in Stiles' arms.

When you had been stuck in that movie, long ago, you had never dared to think that one day you would be sitting on the couch with a boy who was in love with you and your two kids. You had not dared to think about anything, because you had been afraid that you would never get out, not even with using all the powers you had.

But all of a sudden the way out had been there. Thanks to a pack of werewolves that had tried everything it could for someone they had not even known.

You had not known how to thank them, so therefore you had stayed around. You had been fighting with them, had been defending them, had been helping them and eventually you and Stiles had fallen in love.

It had not been that easy. Stiles had not been the only one who had fallen in love with you. Liam had fallen in love with you too. For a short moment everyone had thought that you would never be able to pick.

But here you were, living in a small house with two kids, having a family of your own.

Stiles was working as a deputy now and everyone knew that one day he would take over the position of his father. And who knew, maybe your son or daughter would take over Stiles' position one day.

You hoped so.