Request - Drabble Prince Roan of the Ice Nation (NSFW)

The entire fight you had been holding your breath, but now it was finally over you couldn't wait any longer. You had not seen him in weeks and as soon as you had heard what was about to happen, you had been afraid that you would never see him again. It seemed that you had been wrong.

Wrong in a good way.

"Roan!" You pushed yourself through the crowd and eventually you felt his arms around you.

"(Y/N)..." He didn't say anything else, he just said your name and you felt him pressing you tightly to his chest. "I've missed you." He was barely whispering right now and you smiled. Roan wasn't a man of many words when it came to emotions. He had never been writing you love notes or poetic letters. But he had other talents and by the way he was holding you, you knew that he was about to remind you of them. "I know a quiet spot." He grabbed your hands and he pulled you away as quickly as he could. He ignored the screaming people, he ignored the surprised looks and eventually he opened a small, almost invisible door and he pulled you into a dark room.

"You've never been a patient guy..." You wrapped your arms around his neck and you pressed your lips on his.

"Do you need me to be?" He moved your dress up and you felt his hand between your legs. He smiled when he noticed that even though you had been complaining about him being impatient, your body was clearly showing you couldn't wait either. "I'm glad I'm not the only one." He pushed his finger inside of you and you closed your eyes, moaning for a second.

"I missed you too." You eventually whispered and Roan laughed.

"I didn't doubt you did."